• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is now back to childing people

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
2.PNG
1.PNG
Capture.PNG

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Patrick arguing over random politics on twitter is some of his more entertaining tweets
I respectfully disagree, it's always the same shit. Nazis child , you're too stupid to understand etc..
Now granted there is some fun when he does it to a rando and to see their reactions but over all I'm bored with him
I miss his insane selfies, his stupid food pics, his vacation pics, his outlandish lies.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I respectfully disagree, it's always the same shit. Nazis child , you're too stupid to understand etc..
Now granted there is some fun when he does it to a rando and to see their reactions but over all I'm bored with him
I miss his insane selfies, his stupid food pics, his vacation pics, his outlandish lies
He's defeated. He just won't admit it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
law-illiterate Pig said something extremely stupid the other day "innocent people don't argue immunity"

huh? you think lawyers would just skip a defense strategy that'd be extremely cost effective and fast? retarded. You'd think someone who spends so much time in court due to lolsuit would've learned SOMETHING but learning is not 1.2's thing

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
law-illiterate Pig said something extremely stupid the other day "innocent people don't argue immunity"

huh? you think lawyers would just skip a defense strategy that'd be extremely cost effective and fast? retarded. You'd think someone who spends so much time in court due to lolsuit would've learned SOMETHING but learning is not 1.2's thing

Pat admitted to a crime of his own accord when he threatened to murder his family and it was just hearsay, he ain’t too bright with this stuff.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Im honestly surprised Pat didnt spend all day tweeting about J6. He got a few in but I thought he was going treat it like a holiday and kool-aid man into a tons of arguments.
Same here. Makes me think he really had a shitty day and couldn’t be snuggled up under the fart blanket. Maybe Nikki was giving him shit or something

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Man I miss the days when he would dish everything on Twitter and admit to his crimes "welp my stalkers have again used personal information to sign Nikki and I up for big black cock quarterly. It appears they've used our name, debit card, and address. All information they've doxxed to literally murder my entire family's asshole."

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Man I miss the days when he would dish everything on Twitter and admit to his crimes "welp my stalkers have again used personal information to sign Nikki and I up for big black cock quarterly. It appears they've used our name, debit card, and address. All information they've doxxed to literally murder my entire family's asshole."
I miss the "well, well, well, what do I have here, a spreadsheet of 300 IP addresses" energy.