• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is fat [LIT CRIT SIMULATOR]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Where did you get this brilliant idea?
20231004_183834.jpg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again. You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again. You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again. You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again. You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again. You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

1073waaf

Forum Clout
Insert child here

Insert stlaker here

Insert you’re going to prison here

Insert literal response here
You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

1073waaf

Forum Clout
Do you wanna know something wacky?
Niggers fart in his wife's vagina.
You are going to prison, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
@SueLightning simulator

"Jim Norton's ''wife'' is really hot. I want to eat her half-digested stool while i look at Jimmy's autograph collection."

"Sue Lightning is really hot. I want to amputate my penis and have it attached to her so that i can suck it while fingering ''her'' asshole."

"Patposting is dead!"

"I think he's really hot. Sometimes I fantasize about transitioning myself, so i can sleep with @NoBacon!" (...he has never been with a transsexual by the way, these are jewish lies.)

and so on...