RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Exhibit 748373

IMG_9739.jpeg

IMG_9742.jpeg

Ukraine flag isn’t a stlaker

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
The internet is a concept I've not yet to grasp. Why do they allow people to lie about me? My wife has no idea of the battles I fight or the sacrifices I have made for the heroes on our side. She's just a fat bumbling slut, content to sit in the laps of my enemies. She doesn't get what's at stake here. Our daughter's life will be limited to the will of the GOP pussy grabbers. Why do I even persist in this charade of "living."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I've already forgotten her name but that one bitch who was like "I'll transgender your kids, bitch. Try to stop me" infuriates me so damn much. She's basically saying: "I'm gonna fuck with vulnerable underage children who aren't old enough to make their own decisions. Try to stop me, bitch."

That was that troon the kiwis are obsessed with - keffals. I agree, that thing is completely detestable.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Lol the chutzpah for a humorless fat oaf like Pat to presume to lecture anyone about memes. Humor is like a foreign concept to Pat, and he can't process it properly unless it's dehumanizing or "othering" his political rivals (like a fascist).

I WISH the GOP was perpetrating this tranny genocide that they're pretending they are. I would vote straight Republican on every ticket in every election.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Lol the chutzpah for a humorless fat oaf like Pat to presume to lecture anyone about memes. Humor is like a foreign concept to Pat, and he can't process it properly unless it's dehumanizing or "othering" his political rivals (like a fascist).

I WISH the GOP was perpetrating this tranny genocide that they're pretending they are. I would vote straight Republican on every ticket in every election.
This June I expect them to go further than ever. The spotlight is on them and they will probably fuck children in public this year. Where else is there to go?