• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has 40 likes on a photo of a sunflower

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
flow.png

"Ayo Rick where Niki at? We got chikkin farts to fill dat fat bitch up."

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Oh noes, Pat!

Nobody wants to play on your silly platform anymore because crybullies like you made it a pathetic echo chamber. What do you mean, you’ve devoted your entire life to Twitter?

A HA HA HA HA! (Deep marathon runner inhale)
A HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That’s me laughing at you Pat.

You know my Instagram, nigga, why not unblock me and leave a comment? Is it because I have so many more followers than you, or is it because I’m a regular guy who happens to do three things particularly well?

1. I work my ass off every day - elite marathoner, business owner, innovator. I am proud of my work ethic and believe work is often its own reward

2. I am honest about myself and my friends - I’m out and proud, no pedophiles tolerated around me

3. I enjoy pointing and laughing at silly fat frauds like Patrick S. Tomlinson of Milwaukee, WI

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Oh noes, Pat!

Nobody wants to play on your silly platform anymore because crybullies like you made it a pathetic echo chamber. What do you mean, you’ve devoted your entire life to Twitter?

A HA HA HA HA! (Deep marathon runner inhale)
A HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That’s me laughing at you Pat.

You know my Instagram, nigga, why not unblock me and leave a comment? Is it because I have so many more followers than you, or is it because I’m a regular guy who happens to do three things particularly well?

1. I work my ass off every day - elite marathoner, business owner, innovator. I am proud of my work ethic and believe work is often its own reward

2. I am honest about myself and my friends - I’m out and proud, no pedophiles tolerated around me

3. I enjoy pointing and laughing at silly fat frauds like Patrick S. Tomlinson of Milwaukee, WI

Needs more emojis, but thank you for being brief :image_9247: