• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick does not deny that his father was the inspiration for Brokeback Mountain

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout
This conversation was with a reddit r/TheCastle user who decided to impersonate an Australian movie character on X and has no connection to this forum. Pig can only paste and paste in the face of the truth about ol' Tommy 'Buckaroo Blowjob Lips' Tomlinson, rodeo clown and renowned cowboy cum guzzler.
1000000066.png

1000000064.png

I'm mentally ill with tourette's and profound retardation, stlaker.
1691765806798.png

Joe The German

Italianamerican.
Forum Clout
"Tourette's Rick" is a good bit, especially with him spamming the same "This is why your life is already over" paste 1000x in a row lately. It's accurate and really should be repeated to him along with the felony Cluster B personality disorder accusations. Any civilian will agree he has tourette's once directed to his replies. Retard pig

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I wont accept Brokeback Mountain slander. It’s a good movie, and Tommy “The Mouth” Tomlinson had nothing to do with it.
You misunderstand: Tommy "biggest poofter I've ever seen" Tomlinson was the inspiration for Brokeback Mountain because he took a lot of dick in his mouth and arse while larping as a cowboy.

I hope that clears it up.