Patrick "defund the police" Tomlinson lectures people on obeying the law

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 8.32.28 pm.png

The FBI (once every 3 weeks, on average) arrests somebody(s) who're mildly mental & they've talked-into some potential crime. In court they testify things like "the $200k we offered was just code... for a bag of weed".
Anyone who supports the FBI I would happily shoot - which is (according to court docs) code for 'give a bag of weed'

G

Obeying bench orders that are entered to pay a person you launched an adventure lawsuit against is not one of the laws you "must" obey. Pat goes on about S.230 and it needing to be repealed so clearly he knew he was going to be responsible for our street-shitter's legal bills, but he chose to not pay in hopes that Quasi would tap out. It's clear that some people can see things through, now Pat has essentially doubled his debt and will be paying despite the universe not reaching its heat death. He's a perfect guy to be discussing mens rea when one is knowingly being criminal.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
The FBI (once every 3 weeks, on average) arrests somebody(s) who're mildly mental & they've talked-into some potential crime. In court they testify things like "the $200k we offered was just code... for a bag of weed".
Anyone who supports the FBI I would happily shoot - which is (according to court docs) code for 'give a bag of weed'

This is a good black comedy about that.

They find low IQ disturbed people, manipulate them into planning to commit a crime they would never do otherwise, arrest them and brag about how they’re stopping so much crime.

It’s truly insane.

G

Pence was a VICE President.
Biden was a VICE President.

Are VICE Presidents allowed to squirrel away classified documents? No.

Trump was a PRESIDENT.

Is a POTUS allowed to store classified documents? Yes.
He also has 24/seven security at the location, they were locked up, and there’s almost always Secret Service.

He is allowed to possess those documents, even if they are requested for return. Should he have returned them? Maybe. But it wasn’t a crime for him to keep them.

Pence and Biden,The raid was unnecessary political theater and it’s just one more example of the intelligence community having it in for Trump. John Brennan, former Director of the CIA, said he was going to make trumps life miserable. Can you imagine what Patrick would think if Brennan had said that about Obama? I do not like Trump, that cannot be emphasized enough, but anyone with any kind of fairness or integrity would see, in flashing neon, that our intelligence community hates him.

They came after him and Dems tried to impeach him for inquiring about possible crimes the Biden family might have been engaged in, in the Ukraine. And guess what?

It’s clear now that they were, and it’s been reported by several outlets that the Biden family was actually under surveillance by more than one bureau or agency including during that time frame. That’s not some right wing conspiracy, left-wing outlets have reported this as well. So the FBI, let’s say, or the DNI or the DOJ were tracking the activities and whereabouts of the Biden family, surveilling them, collecting information, and Trump gets in trouble for noticing also.

You can absolutely despise that man and still realize why that’s a problem.

All of this in a time where we are finding out that Nixon knew almost nothing about the break-in, and that those who participated in it with CIA assets at a time, and the CIA wanted Gerald Ford in the VP spot, and that Nixon was recorded expressing his certainty that he knew “who killed John”.

In this climate, at this time, Patrick feels it’s the perfect opportunity to trust absolutely everything the government does and everything they tell him.
I did a twitter search for the word prison on his account and he's used it multiple times a day for months in a row. It's one of his favorite words.
It’s also one of his favorite places to get butt fucked

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
This is a good black comedy about that.

They find low IQ disturbed people, manipulate them into planning to commit a crime they would never do otherwise, arrest them and brag about how they’re stopping so much crime.

It’s truly insane.
Chris Morris is a real ass dude. I don't think he's ever done anything that wasn't excellent.

EraGodless

reminder that this ABSOLUTE RETARD got arrested and charged over something they had ZERO EVIDENCE of because he saw a dude in uniform and just went along with him hahahha WOMAN BRAIN
It's actually worse than that. He was somehow smart enough (or atleast know how fucking pyscho it sounded) to deny threatening to kill Ade and his daughter when she was born. However, he admitted to threatening to murder John, because Mr. 1.78 didn't think it was a big deal. Lol. Fucking idiot. He was halfway there to the cop just taking a report and leaving it at that. But Pat couldn't let the idiots win (in this case, himself). Oopsie doodles.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
It's actually worse than that. He was somehow smart enough (or atleast know how fucking pyscho it sounded) to deny threatening to kill Ade and his daughter when she was born. However, he admitted to threatening to murder John, because Mr. 1.78 didn't think it was a big deal. Lol. Fucking idiot. He was halfway there to the cop just taking a report and leaving it at that. But Pat couldn't let the idiots win (in this case, himself). Oopsie doodles.
I can see fatty denying it all and the cop just going "c'mon bruh you're telling me you didn't threatened to murder the guy who cucked you?? I wouldn't blame you" and fatty's 1.2 brain falling for such a simple manipulation.

WE LOVE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT coaxing retards into confessions