• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick compares Adrienne to Trump, says she never laughed once

G

DE2C28FB-21E6-40C1-ACC4-73A01314FE2F.jpeg

G

DSCN4829.JPG

Looks like a genuine laugh to me.

Maybe you're just not a funny person, Pat.
She was laughing because she'd already seen, sucked and fucked Jon's stupidly large pole and, after the disappointment of Fat's 1 and a half incher for all those years, she was positively ecstatic about getting stretched again later. It's the same as a starving concentration camp prisoner being told they're getting a cheeseburger later. Pure, mindless joy.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Allow me to be brief :image_9247_m:

A comment like his reminds me how great it is to let go of the past. I bare no ill will towards my ex wife. She stayed on as my manager after the separation for some time, then she told me she wanted to leave the music industry, and moved on into a different field - And I wished her all the best. It just didn't work with us.

But that said, I never think of her when I'm alone. Or really ever, unless someone asks. I'm happy with Mal, she's my soul mate. There's no need to hate my ex, or the past, or regret what we had.

His bitterness and obsession over his ex is prime proof of his vindictive Narcissism. He learned nothing from the end of his first marriage - regardless who was more at fault, I learned a few things about relationships and myself from that experience. No, it's not fun going through that, but if you want to avoid the same mistakes, it's necessary.

He's barely an author. He's barely a liberal. He's barely an ally. He's barely a fucking human being.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Even if there's something bad to say about Ade, a true gentleman does not discuss his ex in a disparaging manner - especially nearly a decade after the fact.

Despite all his bluster and LARPing on Twitter as an ally, a feminist, a "nice guy" and "one of the good ones", there's moments like this where the mask slips, and the snout is revealed -

Underneath the bravado, Pat is an immature, bitter, petty little piggy who can't accept the fact that the love of his life, his first of two sexual partners, grew as a person and consequently outgrew him, and found true love and happiness with a second, better man. Incel Pat can't deal with this, and seven years later continues to portray himself as the victim and demonize her as a mentally deranged, narcissistic (projecting much?) person incapable of goodness, comparing her to Trump which, in Pat's adolescent, intellectually barren worldview, is as bad as it gets.

Seven years later. Seven years after the "ally", the "feminist", the "good one", willingly signed away any and all rights to his daughter, deciding instead to devote his time to Twitter. But no, it's Adrienne who's the bad one.

You show people who you really are, Pat. Especially in times like this when you intend to do the opposite. When slandering others, beware of how badly it reflects upon yourself, you fat bitch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even if there's something bad to say about Ade, a true gentleman does not discuss his ex in a disparaging manner - especially nearly a decade after the fact.

Despite all his bluster and LARPing on Twitter as an ally, a feminist, a "nice guy" and "one of the good ones", there's moments like this where the mask slips, and the snout is revealed -

Underneath the bravado, Pat is an immature, bitter, petty little piggy who can't accept the fact that the love of his life, his first of two sexual partners, grew as a person and consequently outgrew him, and found true love and happiness with a second, better man. Incel Pat can't deal with this, and seven years later continues to portray himself as the victim and demonize her as a mentally deranged, narcissistic (projecting much?) person incapable of goodness, comparing her to Trump which, in Pat's adolescent, intellectually barren worldview, is as bad as it gets.

Seven years later. Seven years after the "ally", the "feminist", the "good one", willingly signed away any and all rights to his daughter, deciding instead to devote his time to Twitter. But no, it's Adrienne who's the bad one.

You show people who you really are, Pat. Especially in times like this when you intend to do the opposite. When slandering others, beware of how badly it reflects upon yourself, you fat bitch.
I know a good amount of guys who have been divorced at least once and look at their ex as a part of their life that’s over and they’ve moved on. I know some guys who went through real bad splits but just don’t think about it since it’s in the past. Pat is still bitter and angry over it and his current marriage is a scam. Plus the whole fat thing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Poor gal must have been so miserable.

It really is surprising Pat got with her in the first place. I bet he was a manipulative and overbearing cunt the whole relationship, keeping her like a prisoner.
I think he’s a couple years older and she was young / naive and bought into his “I’m going to be a star someday” BS. Of course it became clear he was a lazy loser when she had to get him a job at her work and most likely had to work extra hard since he was awful at working. She knew he would forever be a bum and had to end things since a child was on the way.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He just can’t let it go. Once again, the truth is right there - he’s even saying it! - and his narcissism blinds him.

Pat what you’re describing is a woman who doesn’t find you amusing. And you’re the one telling us that! And yet you think the problem was her. Fucking unreal.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Allow me to be brief :image_9247_m:

A comment like his reminds me how great it is to let go of the past. I bare no ill will towards my ex wife. She stayed on as my manager after the separation for some time, then she told me she wanted to leave the music industry, and moved on into a different field - And I wished her all the best. It just didn't work with us.

But that said, I never think of her when I'm alone. Or really ever, unless someone asks. I'm happy with Mal, she's my soul mate. There's no need to hate my ex, or the past, or regret what we had.

His bitterness and obsession over his ex is prime proof of his vindictive Narcissism. He learned nothing from the end of his first marriage - regardless who was more at fault, I learned a few things about relationships and myself from that experience. No, it's not fun going through that, but if you want to avoid the same mistakes, it's necessary.

He's barely an author. He's barely a liberal. He's barely an ally. He's barely a fucking human being.

Man, Ray Wilson really needs to watch out for the day you go Mark Chapman on him.