• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick applies for job at local sports dive bar

NoBacon

An honourable man.
50-A7-F58-F-E192-4-B1-A-8007-2-BC98290653-D.jpg
Full text:

Hi there, you will of course know me as the poltical firebrand and pundit “stealthygeek” on Twitter but I’m also a best selling author with one of the top global publishing houses.

As you may already be aware, my eponymous “in the black” series saw our protagonist conduct business in a “space McDonald’s” for several chapters. In my upcoming feature I am going to look at repeating the premise but in a more low brow local premise. I thought dugout 54 would be perfect! And where better to get a feel for the place than by working there! Just think of the publicity.

To this end, please find my resume attached in regards to the listed hosting role. I will work the hours I have provided and I will start immediately, it’s very important to me that my novels are grounded in realism and as I’m between writing contracts at the minute I must start this Wednesday to begin my research as soon as possible.

I look forward to joining the team and I would appreciate it if it was cascaded down to everybody not to interrupt my creative process or offer suggestions on plot, pacing etc

I will see you Wednesday.

Patrick S Tomlinson, @stealthygeek

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
It’s a real resume, that’s quite real and a little bit cunty.

it will be going out to as many local bars as my friend from Reddit can find before he loses interest

found on /all
Your friend is a good person for trying to help those who refuse to help themselves.

Just email them the link later, when Pat gives them a "SHUT! YOUR FUCKING! MOUTH!" over the phone when they try to call him for an interview.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
My brother did this to me: He sent in my info to a bunch of Army recruiters while I was at college and they hit me up hard for the next month, trying to arrange meet and greets and physical tests. Very Har-dee-har-har on my brothers part.

I bet this wont even get a chuckle out of Pat.

P

potatopeeler63

My brother did this to me: He sent in my info to a bunch of Army recruiters while I was at college and they hit me up hard for the next month, trying to arrange meet and greets and physical tests. Very Har-dee-har-har on my brothers part.

Good idea, Fatrick should be thankful that his beloved redditor doggos are helping him pay off his debt with side jobs.
I wonder how his usher gig is going

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 6.35.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 6.40.18 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Tate

Oven March

A few years ago a friend of mine put my email address on a mailing list for a baldness remedy company, I had shit popping up in my inbox for months.