• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick admitted to starting BP medicine at 28 years old. Guess what a major side effect is?

G

4FDD118B-2ABC-4B13-8EF2-8472EF9C2A52.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It explains why he has to make sure the Internet knows he has LOTS and LOTS of sex…with his wife. So much to even say his wife LOVES “the d” (didn’t say which one) to many strangers online. If you goof on him for being a fat idiot he calls you things like impotent, limp, and flaccid. It’s almost like it’s a serious issue to him that’s always on his mind. Plus he’s fat.

Forum Clout
I knew it the second he started calling our reddit/forum "flaccid" and "impotent". I have heard an incredible amount of words be used to negatively describe something throughout my life, but that was a brand new one. He simply HAS to have dick problems if he's weaponizing that as an insult.

Nice shirt, guy who can't get his penis hard.