• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Patrick admits he's in insurance

I made this comment on a different forum that has since been murdered by trannies (RIP), but it is so fucking funny to me how he can’t just let things go and has to correct the record even if it means giving up more information about himself. One day someone is gonna call him a retard and he’s gonna say “I haven’t been retarded since my mom found a doctor to reverse the diagnosis, stlaker.”

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Brokers do get residuals for each policy that is renewed, but after 10 years - it can’t be worth the hassle to collect whatever is left. I also can’t imagine they’d be residuals in perpetuity for every renewal, but maybe they are.

Brokers do get residuals for each policy that is renewed, but after 10 years - it can’t be worth the hassle to collect whatever is left. I also can’t imagine they’d be residuals in perpetuity for every renewal, but maybe they are.
maybe the policies he sold X yrs ago were nearly up, so he had to get 'back in the game' so he could cold-call to ensure they renew & not go elsewhere - losing him the residuals

Not saying this is what he is doing but i have a family member on my wife's side who is an insurance salesman in Canada. He works a bum job day to day and just shills insurance to friends and family hoping they will buy from him. He does no work or salesmanship outside of posting on facebook every now and then about how great the (useless) policies are. I don't care for the fella enough to ask how it works but it seems he gets a bit of commission while the provider will rip whoever took the policy out a new anus with how bad it is. Its one of those where you pay in $50pcm in perpetuity till you die and then they don't pay out because you missed a payment in 1985.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
For anyone wondering, Fatrick got his Montana license to sell insurance issued on mid 2020 for the first time.

The rest of the states he can make up some excuse about keeping his licenses active just to get residual income, but a whole new State he had never sold insurance at? yeah nah he's a lying pig

Jerry Jen, it's time to subpoena United Healthcare.