Patrick admits he's in insurance

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Not saying this is what he is doing but i have a family member on my wife's side who is an insurance salesman in Canada. He works a bum job day to day and just shills insurance to friends and family hoping they will buy from him. He does no work or salesmanship outside of posting on facebook every now and then about how great the (useless) policies are. I don't care for the fella enough to ask how it works but it seems he gets a bit of commission while the provider will rip whoever took the policy out a new anus with how bad it is. Its one of those where you pay in $50pcm in perpetuity till you die and then they don't pay out because you missed a payment in 1985.
I had a gf do something like that. Signed everyone she knew with kids up for kids life insurance to get a crazy commission and then they all canceled after the 3 months or whatever it was. She died a year later and I hope she's in hell.

#franksfacts

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
A cold calling boiler room stock broker would be a more honorable job.
UCZwaWQ9QXBp

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
For anyone wondering, Fatrick got his Montana license to sell insurance issued on mid 2020 for the first time.

The rest of the states he can make up some excuse about keeping his licenses active just to get residual income, but a whole new State he had never sold insurance at? yeah nah he's a lying pig

Jerry Jen, it's time to subpoena United Healthcare.
How the fuck did I not know this?

Hello, Montana Pat!

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
How the fuck did I not know this?

Hello, Montana Pat!
He got licensed to sell insurance on a bunch of different States through the years, the requisites are pretty uniform across the US so it's not that much extra hassle to do it.

Montana and North Carolina are particularly interesting because he got them recently making his excuse of "just keeping it active to get paid for old policies" not line up

his Texas license was issued in 2015 which also contradicts his "haven't sold insurance in 10 years" (I ncan't find the form that led me to his Texas license info anymore, fuck)