• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrice O’Neal - ten years gone.

G

That was a mercy killing from up above...Patrice would have been ostracized and struggling throughout much of this decade.

It would have forced him to collab with Nana...Nana would have sucked whatever zest in life he had remaining, and he would have died sometime around this month of a heart attack instead of a diabetes induced stroke in 2011. Literally, Patrice would die from a heart attack, sometime around 2021, after a year or two sitting next to garbage like Geno Bisconte and feeling suicidal and a failure.

On the other hand, he may have KILLED on the podcast circuits. Imagine Living Patrice with his own Podcast, livestreaming once a week. Not only Black Philip shit, but Conspiracy shit, Practical life experiences shit, etc. It would be a podcast as "lit" as anything Tim Dillon has on Patreon.

So in conclusion, had Patrice lived another decade, he would have NOT made it mainstream. He would also not get much help from the industry, not even Burr...and would be forced to work with the relic Cumia. But if he developed any sort of 'initiative' and tried to make it on his own via a podcast or similar, he would RULE the internet. Definitely.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think I'm going to ask the shop I go to if they can import me some purple Kool Aid that I can sip in remembrance of the late Black Mambo.

Rest in Power genuinely, Patrice. Sincerely, I'd tell you if I didn't want you to.

G

This has to be the most infuriating thing he ever did.
I think it's hilarious. "Fawkin' Patrice lives!" loooooool. What a fucking retard.

I can't believe it's been 10 years. I remember when he died. My friend told me, and we both listened to da show the next day... it doesn't seem like a decade ago. I've done fucking nothing with my life since then. Shit. I guess I've done more than Patrice.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Would have loved an HBO special, but he'd be full BLM if he were alive today. He went at the right time.
I think he would've supported BLM but in that offhand, half-assed way he supported anything political or black related. He was too much of a contrarian creep to ever go fully in on something that was considered mainstream and "right on." At least that's what I think. Would've been funny hearing his take on the Trump presidency. Think he would have been one of those blacks who low key supported him for his brashness alone.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It would have forced him to collab with Nana...Nana would have sucked whatever zest in life he had remaining, and he would have died sometime around this month of a heart attack instead of a diabetes induced stroke in 2011. Literally, Patrice would die from a heart attack, sometime around 2021, after a year or two sitting next to garbage like Geno Bisconte and feeling suicidal and a failure.
If Ronnie told Nana to her face that she's no longer funny on the air, then Patrice would've let that wop grandmother really have it. YOU AIN'T FUNNY LIKE YOU USED TO BE NIGGA!! WHAT THE FUCK!!