Patrice fawkin lives!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0195.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I've known healthy, fit people in tiptop shape who dropped dead from cancer in their mid 30's, all whilst lads like badlands chugs chug along. nature makes no bloody sense
Ultimately it's all genetics. I know a dude in his late 70's who has smoked 70 a day for the last 40 years. Meanwhile one of my friends is in his early 40's and has had three different types of cancer this year including losing a ball and he hikes up mountains every single weekend.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
Ultimately it's all genetics. I know a dude in his late 70's who has smoked 70 a day for the last 40 years. Meanwhile one of my friends is in his early 40's and has had three different types of cancer this year including losing a ball and he hikes up mountains every single weekend.
bonnie's innocuous patrice joke somehow became the most demoralizing thread to enter

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i met a guy who wasn’t as big but facially looked exactly like patrice. it was so uncanny i stared for a second or two too long & had to really restrain myself from asking if he knew who patrice was. i still don’t see anything wrong with asking that but i felt like it could’ve gone south real quick