PATRICE FAUKING LIVES!!!!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_4832.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
What's the original story with this? The Opester took a creep shot of a cook who barely looked like Patrice and posted it to social media with this caption, correct ?
It was a fat black hibachi chef singing “Don’t Worry About a Thing” while using the utensils as drumsticks. He also seemingly interrupted a children’s birthday party. He should have been slapped just for thinking about it.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
It was a fat black hibachi chef singing “Don’t Worry About a Thing” while using the utensils as drumsticks. He also seemingly interrupted a children’s birthday party. He should have been slapped just for thinking about it.
You don't think Patrice would have enjoyed being compared to an obese, silly goose Hibachi chef singing & engaging in wholesome family fun at a chain restaurant?

:image_4848:

:image_4848_m:

:image_4848_lg:

:bhzv6yb:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

You don't think Patrice would have enjoyed being compared to an obese, silly goose Hibachi chef singing & engaging in wholesome family fun at a chain restaurant?

:image_4848:

:image_4848_m:

:image_4848_lg:

:bhzv6yb:
Ugh, it’s worse than I remember and of course he kept it up on his YouTube page.

You know he saw it from a distance and had to run up real quick to get the viral video.

Mick_Mickerson

Ugh, it’s worse than I remember and of course he kept it up on his YouTube page.

You know he saw it from a distance and had to run up real quick to get the viral video.

FAWKKKKKKK that is fawkin' bruuutal :bhzv6yb:

I like how the Opester recorded the guy for an extra unnecessary ten seconds. Do YouTube vidyas only monetize at the 30 sec mark?

Also, imagine being one of the parents as a guy in his 50s comes up and records an Hibachi chef and your children for no apparent reason. I think this was bearded homeless-era Destroyer, as well. Vurry good, vurry good

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

FAWKKKKKKK that is fawkin' bruuutal :bhzv6yb:

I like how the Opester recorded the guy for an extra unnecessary ten seconds. Do YouTube vidyas only monetize at the 30 sec mark?

Also, imagine being one of the parents as a guy in his 50s comes up and records an Hibachi chef and your children for no apparent reason. I think this was bearded homeless-era Destroyer, as well. Vurry good, vurry good
The chef clearly does not appreciate being filmed as he’s just being goofy to entertain the party. Not to mention the grand entrance of Opie running up and yelling, “FAWKIN PATRICE LIVES!”

Mick_Mickerson

The chef clearly does not appreciate being filmed as he’s just being goofy to entertain the party. Not to mention the grand entrance of Opie running up and yelling, “FAWKIN PATRICE LIVES!”
LMAO I'm going to watch it again. We may not always agree with his methods, but the fawkin' Destroyer is entertaining once again

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I love how on multiple occasions they told Patrice on air that he wasn’t “that big”, while shitting all over Erock who probably, currently, weighs 100lbs less than Patrice. Do you understand how fucking fat you need to be to die at 40? And he wasn’t a smoker, drinker or drug addict so he ate himself to death straight up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

I love how on multiple occasions they told Patrice on air that he wasn’t “that big”, while shitting all over Erock who probably, currently, weighs 100lbs less than Patrice. Do you understand how fucking fat you need to be to die at 40? And he wasn’t a smoker, drinker or drug addict so he ate himself to death straight up.
Wasn’t Bobby way fatter than Patrice? I think it’s partially due to Patrice’s race being especially susceptible to “the sugars.”