Patreeky & I

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
alliancechadss.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I hope you go visit your brother in St Petersburgh because you're unemployed after your military service and he's got a job as a cop, but when you arrive it turns out he's not a cop at all, but rather a lowly hit man for the local crime gangs. I hope he starts shopping out hits to you because his reputation is in decline and he fears he has found himself with a target on his back. I hope the assassins sent for him shoot you instead of him while you're on assignment, and you fall in love with a tram conductor while getting away. After she nurses you back to health, I hope your brother sells you out to the local mob in exchange for his own life, but you rescue him regardless, because despite being a piece of shit he is still your brother. I hope the woman you fell in love with leaves you for her husband, and you find yourself with no reason to stay in St Petersburg, so you just hitch a ride on a freight truck, asking the driver if you can listen to your favorite band on a cassette tape.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I hope you go visit your brother in St Petersburgh because you're unemployed after your military service and he's got a job as a cop, but when you arrive it turns out he's not a cop at all, but rather a lowly hit man for the local crime gangs. I hope he starts shopping out hits to you because his reputation is in decline and he fears he has found himself with a target on his back. I hope the assassins sent for him shoot you instead of him while you're on assignment, and you fall in love with a tram conductor while getting away. After she nurses you back to health, I hope your brother sells you out to the local mob in exchange for his own life, but you rescue him regardless, because despite being a piece of shit he is still your brother. I hope the woman you fell in love with leaves you for her husband, and you find yourself with no reason to stay in St Petersburg, so you just hitch a ride on a freight truck, asking the driver if you can listen to your favorite band on a cassette tape.
What show or movie is this from?