• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patposting is dead

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20231010_081720.jpg

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
That's a bold statement... I think, I don't give a shit about OnA anymore. Deathbed Nana doesn't do anything for me. Last thing I enjoyed about nanaposting were the Coonskin calls. "Ryan Gosling!?!"

Has opie said anythinf about ant dying?
He took the high road - as usual - and then posted a meme* about AntH going to hell a few days later.

* In case you wonder: The meme didn't catch on.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
That's a bold statement... I think, I don't give a shit about OnA anymore. Deathbed Nana doesn't do anything for me. Last thing I enjoyed about nanaposting were the Coonskin calls. "Ryan Goslin!?!"

He took the high road - as usual - and then posted a meme about AntH going to hell a few days later.
Pretty sure Opie posted the meme first then walked it back. He's been nothing but empathetic the last week.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I agree, Patposting is dead. He's excessively overweight and tells "Robert" he's going to prison 50 times every morning from his pig pen, we get it. The other characters, even the ones that post here, aren't worth mentioning because they're so boring. Go help the resistance in Gaza, Rick. They need your genius on the front lines! Take video!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Hildy and Pat are definitely in the mid-season slump. Even him getting all blustery about the Kikes vs the Sand Niggers War is so tiresome and predictable and dumb. He's just dumb. And arrogant about how dumb he is. He needs to step on a rake soon and cost himself more money and embarrassment.

Hildy just needs to fuck off.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hildy and Pat are definitely in the mid-season slump. Even him getting all blustery about the Kikes vs the Sand Niggers War is so tiresome and predictable and dumb. He's just dumb. And arrogant about how dumb he is. He needs to step on a rake soon and cost himself more money and embarrassment.

Hildy just needs to fuck off.
This feels like the quiet before the storm….

THE RETURN OF SHANE NOKES!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣