Pat would abandon his child again for this kind of action, child.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Screenshot_20211216-140337_Chrome.jpg

Was King always a faggot?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 15966
Was King always a faggot?
This is the perspective of a fucking rube. He thinks the court really just decides right and wrong instead of following the law. Or that it should. Go direct another piece of shit and complain to your fat mess of a wife, coked out loser.

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I don't understand how a writer can have this narrow a worldview. Or a man of his age having this narrow a worldview. Imagine living as long as he has, watching history repeat itself over and over, and still posting horseshit like this. He's an old man, for Christ's sake.

His turn into pandering faggot truly is mind boggling. To think I used to idolize this guy. And now he's just as hooked on Twitter dopamine and validation as Rick is. Embarrassing. Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I'm reading "Pet Sematary" at the moment. The books was published in 1983. So I'd answer your question with a yes... One scene made me laugh. It was meant to be erotic and a supposed to show a sexual treat for men: A guy was in the bathtub and getting a handjob from his wife with a sponge glove. The wife was wearing lingerie and had sent the kids to the neighbors for that.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm reading "Pet Sematary" at the moment. The books was published in 1983. So I'd answer your question with a yes... One scene made me laugh. It was meant to be erotic and a supposed to show a sexual treat for men: A guy was in the bathtub and getting a handjob from his wife with a sponge glove. The wife was wearing lingerie and had sent the kids to the neighbors for that.
confirmed, this dude has never Really fucked in his life. All his kids were the result of 3-7 minutes of missionary in the dark

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I don't understand how a writer can have this narrow a worldview. Or a man of his age having this narrow a worldview. Imagine living as long as he has, watching history repeat itself over and over, and still posting horseshit like this. He's an old man, for Christ's sake.

His turn into pandering faggot truly is mind boggling. To think I used to idolize this guy. And now he's just as hooked on Twitter dopamine and validation as Rick is. Embarrassing. Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.
Because faggots like this and other 'creatives' live permanently in fantasy worlds instead of being based in reality and using fantasy as an escape.