• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat works for Niki, always has

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Not sure if this is common knowledge, but Pat was Niki's employee. From 2015 until 2017, he had an entry in PBG's "about us" page:

If you look at the very next snapshot of that page, Pat is gone:

Not sure why he would be working for her in late 2017 but not since then. It's not like his output has increased since 2017. He had already published a couple novels by then. He was already getting advances from publishers, so it's not like he's earning way more from his writing now than he was then.

I think either he removed himself from that page because it was bruising his ego that he was his wife's employee, or she removed him because his firebranding on Twitter made him a liability with their clients.

Say what you want about Pat, but he definitely has a talent for embellishment. He knows how to dress things up using clever wordplay to make them sound way better. Owning a salvage title Mustang and buying a moisture-wicking shirt with big plans of going to the gym one day becomes "owning a stable of Mustangs and competing in triathlons".

This is a valuable skill to companies that are trying to push shitty products on an unsuspecting public or startups that don't have anything to sell yet and are trying to "fake it till they make it". Pat is a shitty product that he has managed to sell to certain gullible retards on Twitter and elsewhere, and all he's ever done is fake it till he makes it. I could definitely see him "slinging copy" or being a "word-wrangling content ninja", or whatever the fuck Niki calls the work they do.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I think we got the smoking gun, and perhaps also evidence of PPP loan fraud.

The PBG "meet us" page in 2020 shows 5 employees, including Niki:

The PPP loan application for Robinson Writers LLC reports 6 jobs:

Assuming Niki can include herself, that's
  1. Niki
  2. Jen
  3. Katie
  4. Gabriella
  5. Alissa
Who's number 6? If it's Pat, then he double-dipped with the PPP loan for his sole proprietorship.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

1. Niki
  2. Jen
  3. Katie
  4. Gabriella
  5. Alissa
Who's number 6? If it's Pat, then he double-dipped with the PPP loan for his sole proprietorship.
They double dipped, also claimed mortgage payments which is a no no, he claimed that unemployment that they were giving to bums which was illegal if you were a landlord

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So did they use the company to finance the lawsuit?

In that case, he would be right they didn't pay for or borrow money for it. They'd just take the loss and fold the company. Maybe it's a stretch but we know the sister fucking lawyer has no ethics (and can't eat ass).

G

So did they use the company to finance the lawsuit?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.minclaw.com/elements-business-defamation/[/URL]

In that case, he would be right they didn't pay for or borrow money for it. They'd just take the loss and fold the company. Maybe it's a stretch but we know the sister fucking lawyer has no ethics (and can't eat ass).
You can only rob Peter to pay Paul so many times. Someone is in the hole for $125k and its gonna be hilarious to see their financial house of cards tumble in the next 6-12 months

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

1. Niki
  2. Jen
  3. Katie
  4. Gabriella
  5. Alissa
He claimed one employee when people in "this" industry claimed 0
u44yeBz.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It’s Nikkis mom. They are both autistics and these are simply fronts. She’s cashing in, off her autistic daughter and her slightly less autistic son. It’s that simple.
I wouldn't be surprised if the company was somehow profitable. I know what they do sounds like bullshit, but all marketing sounds like that. It could actually be bullshit, but that wouldn't stop them from getting clients. I think a lot of their clients are clueless people from non-profits that they are friends with. They would just need to build up a network of friends who have access to the purse strings at various organizations where there isn't a whole lot of oversight and results don't matter (e.g. non-profits).

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if the company was somehow profitable. I know what they do sounds like bullshit, but all marketing sounds like that. It could actually be bullshit, but that wouldn't stop them from getting clients. I think a lot of their clients are clueless people from non-profits that they are friends with. They would just need to build up a network of friends who have access to the purse strings at various organizations where there isn't a whole lot of oversight and results don't matter (e.g. non-profits).
Never said it wasn’t profitable, it’s just a way for her mother to embezzle or more likely score money from the government. None of her employees actually work there full time. They all have other jobs listed as their full time jobs. Obviously Rick doesn’t do anything. For an SEO CEO we control his SEO better than her. No way she accomplished much, without her mother.