• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat V-Day predictions!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well, it’s Valentine’s Day so will the pig tweet about his mentally ill lesbian of a wife? Will he post about his romantic plans with his dopey wife? Will he post a photo of them or prezzies?
Or will he oink all day about dumb politics, claim the world is ending if trump wins, and tell many rascals their lives are over and to enjoy prison?

I’m thinking the last one will happen - but what do you think? Predictions? Speculations? Fat?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
He's going to make Big Niki put on a catsuit

1000007517.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
angry tweets about war, the election, Elon Musk. more incoherent after noon as the first wave of booze hits.

tomorrow a "my beautiful, intelligent, wonderful wife got me a prezzy" tweet with a photo of a children's toy
Be great if he has one of those “sad watching a movie alone in the dark” tweet storms about how amazing some dumb Star Wars cartoon is after watching it for the 3rd time nonsense. Sad drunk Pat is a hoot.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
angry tweets about war, the election, Elon Musk. more incoherent after noon as the first wave of booze hits.

tomorrow a "my beautiful, intelligent, wonderful wife got me a prezzy" tweet with a photo of a children's toy
Definitely, he’ll have some cheap Chinese plastic lump of shit in his possession designed for 8 year old autistic kids soon.