• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat trying to show how much of an ally he is

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Shut the fuck up, fatty. His simping for an 80 year old dementia patient is so fucking pathetic
1708524430835.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Didn’t pig get the memo? Kamala is very unlikable and they already failed trying to convince people to like her. They hope people forget she’s the VP because she’s so awful - they also don’t like that she’s married to a white man and is only “black” when she needs to be.

“I listened to 2Pac and Snoop in college! I’m just like you! Look, I’m wearing Chuck Taylors! Aren’t I relatable?!”

Kinda funny to see Pats type claim republicans HATE women while a woman is currently running for the Republican nomination.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kamala has a historically low approval rate. They object to her because she sucks, stupid.
And they already tried to make her likable and it failed miserably. You rarely even hear about her because of it. I’ve even seen clips where you can see them moving her out of photo ops.

Her nervous cackle is worse than Hillary’s fake accent.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I could try to induce retardation on myself by eating styrofoam and dropping heavy objects on my head and I still don't think I'd come up with something that creatively retarded.

That really is the only avenue of creativity he has, retardation

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Kamala helped put more pepperoni stock in prison than any other politician on the national stage….

Plus she’s still kind of a piece of ass. Seems pfg to me!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Didn’t pig get the memo? Kamala is very unlikable and they already failed trying to convince people to like her. They hope people forget she’s the VP because she’s so awful - they also don’t like that she’s married to a white man and is only “black” when she needs to be.

“I listened to 2Pac and Snoop in college! I’m just like you! Look, I’m wearing Chuck Taylors! Aren’t I relatable?!”

Kinda funny to see Pats type claim republicans HATE women while a woman is currently running for the Republican nomination.
Id vote for Mommy Tulsi in a second if she crossed overand not just because id climb dick mountain mouth first to fuck her. Pât(é) is making naked assertions again.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
The life expectancy for men in the US is 77 years old you fat faggot. So yeah people care about someone 3 years older.

Shut the fuck up. Never tweet again. Get a job. Pay your court ordered judgment debts and then flush your xm down the toilet.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

She’s married to a ((white)) man and she’s half a street shitter.