• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat trying to gaslight people to sue Elon over Alex Jones account

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1702228554902.png

G

Joking aside, Elon's "This will be bad for us financially, but principles matter more than money" statement could end up fucking him. It is a securities violation to knowingly do something that is bad for the business like that. If his shareholders want to make a scene over it, they probably could.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Joking aside, Elon's "This will be bad for us financially, but principles matter more than money" statement could end up fucking him. It is a securities violation to knowingly do something that is bad for the business like that. If his shareholders want to make a scene over it, they probably could.
Cant be much worse than when he told advertisers to go fuck themselves last week.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Didn't Elmo take Twitter private again so there are no longer any other shareholder, or am I misremembering/a fucking retard?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus another cat lady that thinks pat knows what he is a credible source. Pat isnt an expert in anything.

View attachment 170207
These people shouldn’t be allowed in society let alone America. Go to fucking Europe if you want laws restricting free speech and whatever the fuck else in the name of “protecting democracy.” You could never make the laws, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, you’d have to change amendments. Women shouldn’t engage in politics and that goes for Pat too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
You’re not wrong but it’s also not a public company anymore so it’s not subject to the same governance and oversight as it was in the past before he bought it.

Musk owns like 75% of it anyway so he’d be fucking himself if the thing went under, which is not outside of the realm of possibility. That said, I doubt this will move the needle in terms of people dropping the platform, it’s just a bunch of Patrick’s and Jackie Singhs whining loudly.