• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat trying to big time a lawyer

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697086317421.png

Forum Clout
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Pat actually has a point. Of course he gets it across in the bitchiest manner possible.
If he's trying to make the point that most people didn't vote for this, he's also leaving out a significant portion of people. Since you cant vote when you're an infant, he should really highlight the percent of the population under, say, 35 (instead of the percent of people under 18 who would be too young to vote anyway).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Id be happy if he got perma banned
This place used to think that if pat lost his twitter account that there wouldnt be anymore content but now we know he is far too addicted to twitter to leave. So if he got banned he would just lose his follower number that he prizes so much and he would make a new account and start all over. He would be devastated if he lost that inflated follower count but not enough to walk away. So I hope he gets an Elon ban hammer.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This place used to think that if pat lost his twitter account that there wouldnt be anymore content but now we know he is far too addicted to twitter to leave. So if he got banned he would just lose his follower number that he prizes so much and he would make a new account and start all over. He would be devastated if he lost that inflated follower count but not enough to walk away. So I hope he gets an Elon ban hammer.
Exactly plus he's got torque wheeler to fall back on