Pat thinks the Avengers know who he is

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Really good actor. Sadly, too often the best part of some trash but when he gets the chance in something worthwhile he never misses.
Yeah kill the Irishman didn't get the promotion and release it deserved though Walken was in it and Ray Stevenson is a good actor. Also a bit cheaply made. I agree though donofrio has real talent

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yeah kill the Irishman didn't get the promotion and release it deserved though Walken was in it and Ray Stevenson is a good actor. Also a bit cheaply made. I agree though donofrio has real talent
I’m still a big fan of KTIM despite some unfortunate moments de-aging couldn’t pull off. Would rather watch Scorsese try and somewhat miss the mark than 99% of directors doing their best though.

I’m still a big fan of KTIM despite some unfortunate moments de-aging couldn’t pull off. Would rather watch Scorsese try and somewhat miss the mark than 99% of directors doing their best though.
The Irishman was at least entertaining, though all Sheeran's stuff about killing Hoffa was probably bullshit. I was talking about kill the Irishman, the movie about Danny Greene. He was a crazy Mick who took on the Mayfield Rd mob in Cleveland

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Oh shit you’re absolutely right. Sorry. I’m half asleep still and now I’m fawking heating up. I did see KTIM and agree with everything you previously said. Ray Stevenson had something for a while that didn’t quite make it but he put in some quality work for a few years.

Oh shit you’re absolutely right. Sorry. I’m half asleep still and now I’m fawking heating up. I did see KTIM and agree with everything you previously said. Ray Stevenson had something for a while that didn’t quite make it but he put in some quality work for a few years.

Really good actor. Sadly, too often the best part of some trash but when he gets the chance in something worthwhile he never misses.
He was amazing in The Salton Sea. Legitimately great performances all around (the ending was a bit of a stretch) but he blew me away - I only knew him as Law & Order guy but there he was completely committed to playing a meth kingpin (hi, Pat) with a prosthetic nose and a penchant (perchance?) for having weasels chew off guys' dongs.