• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks ivy crawling up the side of the hovel is a good look

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1665179114416.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
“Not a fan of autumn”

Cooling weather, beautiful foliage, Halloween, Thanksgiving, every sport is in action, kids are back at school.

What’s not to like? Every opinion he has fucking sucks.
It really is the best season. Summer is only better when you're a kid because you're out of school

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
“Not a fan of autumn”

Cooling weather, beautiful foliage, Halloween, Thanksgiving, every sport is in action, kids are back at school.

What’s not to like? Every opinion he has fucking sucks.
Holy shit I just realized that Pat is almost exactly like fat lolcow cartoonist pussy Andrew Dobson aka Tom Preston

G

How do you not like a season? An entire season? There’s only four of them! You only get to be on this planet for a limited period of time and you hate a quarter of the year.

Look, I can kind of get it if you don’t like summer because it’s too hot or you don’t like winter because you don’t want to drive in the snow or shovel it, you don’t wanna fall on the ice, fine. I’ll give you that. But autumn? Autumn and spring are completely harmless.

I mean sure, you could roast to death in the summer and you could freeze to death in the winter. The fall?

You’ve got to try really hard to hate autumn or spring.