• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks he is fucked with is because of only his politics

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
Forum Clout
Yeah, that’s it. Let’s go with that.
CBC2F4A3-4CF1-47A5-A55F-EC8A2FF2155A.jpeg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yes, Rick, that's it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you deny your obvious obesity, the fact that you cheated at the half marathon and tried to deny it, the fact that you ran away screaming like a little girl from the prospect of being a parent (yet continue to use your abandoned daughter for virtue signaling), the fact that you fought harder to regain your Twitter account (twice) than you ever did to be a presence in your daughter's life, or the fact that you are incapable of honest discourse in online debates, opting instead to lash out with childish insults, then melting down into hysterics whenever someone dares treat you the same way.

No, Rick, that's not it. It's your politics. You delusional fat fuck perpetual victim crying little bitch.

I don't ascribe any suicide demands, but I certainly won't shed a tear when the news breaks soon that you have breathed your last, you fucking joyless societal burden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He keeps trying to shift it to his politics and try to get the crowd he panders to on board to fight nazis
It’s the same shit Air Force Laura claimed as the reason for her suspension. She said it was all due to her left wing politics on a platform that leans heavily left wing. The reality was she was suspended for purposely attacking those that didn’t agree with HER politics, not the other way around. She had to delete hundreds of tweets that were in violation but couldn’t admit she was in the wrong. Same thing with Pat because Democrats, Republicans, and non political people can all agree he’s an insane abusive asshole with severe delusions. His “stlaker” claims are far fetched since he is criticized by many for things HE posts on social media. His own words are used against him to show how awful he is but cries (he cries a lot for an actual tough guy) it’s all because of his politics. He’s a self proclaimed public figure that doesn’t like that everyone doesn’t think he’s as amazing as he thinks he is. Plus he’s very fat.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"They do nothing else, talk about nothing else, think about nothing else".

Stupid narcissistic fat fuck. You visit this site more than anyone else here who's not a moderator. Don't act like you don't know about the other forums here. They just don't discuss you, so you don't care about them.

If you didn't have us, you would have to invent us, Rick. We're all you have. We are the only thing that gives your life any meaning - we are your sole source of conflict; consequently, we are your validation. You know deep down that your takes are so basic bitch and vanilla that, without us, you'd get even less engagement than you all ready do. We present to you the most valuable of Twitter currency - victimhood, without which you would be just another unremarkable voice tweeting in the echo chamber, unremarkable and not standing out on your own merits.

Quit pretending that you hate us, Rick. You need us. Without us, you'd disappear into irrelevancy.

G

Though I've never contacted him directly, I make fun of him on here because he's everything that makes a cunt multiplied by 10.

I don't give a shit about his fake political takes (he has no real convictions, that much is obvious.)

I loathe him because he abandoned his child and then occasionally uses her to virtue signal muh feminism talking points, even though he's a blockhead misogynist who views women as property.

I loathe him because he's physically, morally and intellectually lazy and is so lacking in self-awareness and ethical honesty to not only not admit it, but actively claim the opposite.

I loathe him because he's a small minded racist and again, doesn't have the moral courage to own it, instead claiming to be an "ally" of the people he demonstrably thinks so little of in his next sentence.

I loathe him because he's fat, and is, but indefatigably claims he isn't. Like two of my oldest friends turned into fat guys in their mid 30s. Both great athletes in their teens/early 20s. Got fat after marriage and kids. It happens. They both laugh and own it. His refusal to admit it is just so fucking weird and effeminate.

Fat. Fat. Fat. Cunt.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Fatrick is all I have. In addition to a full time job, bills that I pay with income from said job, my hobbies, friends, family, and drug habit. But it's mostly Fatrick, and it's only because he's a classic conservative that tells it like it is. His views are so uniquely genius and perfect that it simply makes me irate that someone can be so svelte and intelligent. I just can't stand it. So now I devote every waking moment of my life unoccupied by my job, family, friends, etc. to criticizing Fatrick because he's such an alpha male and stealthy geek. You got me.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Patrick is saying he is fucked with because of his politics because he knows its less embarrassing than to admit its because of his personality.

Or, if he was ever honest, that this is what he wants. When was the last time someone even mentioned Logan Lynn here? Once Logan got bored and fucked off, so did everyone here. Fat needs this because if he's not targeted by "the enemy", then it's transparent to the world that nothing he says matters.