• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Pat tells Jon Frimann he's a retard basically

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
some dude from 4chan was arrested, Jon assumes it must be one of Pat atalkers for some reason, Pat responds to him for the first time in like 6 months to tell him "Bzzz, wrong"
1679165921514.png

what a humiliation, simping for patrick for months only for him to call you out on your blatant lies and low IQ.

should've kept his FUCKING ACCOUNT LOCKED to avoid this embarrassment

BudDickman

some dude from 4chan was arrested, Jon assumes it must be one of Pat atalkers for some reason, Pat responds to him for the first time in like 6 months to tell him "Bzzz, wrong"
View attachment 102410

what a humiliation, simping for patrick for months only for him to call you out on your blatant lies and low IQ.

should've kept his FUCKING ACCOUNT LOCKED to avoid this embarrassment
Meekly

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
"and go to their fate just as quietly and meekly as he did."

this is the guy who voluntarily confessed to a crime they had zero evidence for because he felt intimated by a man in Portage PD uniform btw
cop: Hey fatso, this broad said you were gonna murder your ex, the kid and her new boyfriend

<100 IQ "I dindu nuffin"
>100 "I think there may be a mistake, anything more and Ill get my lawyer"

140iq special boy thinks that if he gives the cop a little something that will keep his plebian mind occupied. 4D chess time.
Pat: "actually officer, I threatened to kill Jon, you see when I...."
cop: ok cool, book him Danno.
Pat charged while still trying to correct the record.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Get a fucking job, Jon.

Do some push ups, eat a steak.

Ask some divorced bitch on plenty of fish to go get a drink.

Do something you horrible little goblin of a man. You’re a pedophile. A pariah. A welfare Virgin. You’re better off dead.

Scandinavian countries are too soft on their retards. If Jon can sit around this much online fighting battles he is no part of, he can stack a fucking shelf. Worthless little parasite suckling at EU gibs

This must be why he is so attracted to Pat. Pat had learned how to leech off a woman successfully while being a sped.