• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Pat swatted yet again

BudDickman

They probably sternly told him to stop tweeting about it and drawing attention to his police visits, considering this is their 3rd visit there. I'm sure Pat was noticeably defensive/annoyed when they said this, an odd reaction from a "victim".
No, he doesn't listen to anyone, especially not cops who are intellectually interior. He's going to spend a couple of days crafting his Twitter thread about this before posting it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Get ready for a “Welp” followed by rambling SWATting nonsense
Close. He is already trying to milk it a second time only an hour after he posted it the first time.

1663956832219.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Close. He is already trying to milk it a second time only an hour after he posted it the first time.

View attachment 66832
Further proof he’s doing it himself, it’s his last chance at “fame” and attention. He’s really been acting crazier than usual lately, I’m guessing he heard bad news about his tiny Tim nonsense and realizing his writing career is dead. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls a Morton Downey Jr. and claim he was attacked by cyberstalkers but really just kicked his own ass.

NigelCumia

Jesus Christ man. Let it be known that the onaforums does NOT condone this shit or think it's funny. Whoever is doing this, stop making him an actual victim please. His life dream is to be a victim. It's what he lives for so stop giving him what he wants, stupid.
Yea, I'm here for The Lizard King and fake Papa John's delivery guys. Fucking with the police is actually going to put you in prison. Don't give the fat kid what he wants.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Further proof he’s doing it himself, it’s his last chance at “fame” and attention. He’s really been acting crazier than usual lately, I’m guessing he heard bad news about his tiny Tim nonsense and realizing his writing career is dead. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls a Morton Downey Jr. and claim he was attacked by cyberstalkers but really just kicked his own ass.
Then pat pulls the "victim blaming" card. Because in his circle of weirdos once you say "victim blaming" everyone shuts up and you are automacially in the right and cant be questioned. Its a big red flag when your own trolls actively do research into you accusations because they think pat is lying. If it came from here then nobody would be questioning the validity of his claims.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Honestly...if it's any of you animals that are actually doing this? PLEASE STOP.

For Patrick: At this point, the most important thing in life is to not only be the victim but to be able to cash in on being the victim. And by pulling these off over and over, you're only giving him what he wants. You're actually HANDING it to him. And if the police actually do wind up killing him, then all of his stlaker claims become legitimate, and he instantly becomes a martyr. Which is a point that Patrick has definitely thought about in his most private moments at home; enough to jerk off to it, while shoving his stupid thumb up his ass. It should be the last thing the Forum wants (hence why this place has condemned it over and over).

I don't think it is us, but on the outside chance that it is some idiot on here; STOP.