Pat stans harder than ever for the Establishment

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
FFFC6856-7CF6-4013-B770-BE5D52F0D85A.jpeg

It sure would be a shame if someone caved his head in with one of Steve Jobs’ hardware babies.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
The only thing Rick has ever disrupted was a meal whenever he and Nikki go out to eat.
Pat disrupts minority children who are minding their own business stealing cars and not looking to be made into charcuterie.

It really is a testament to how much Pat hates Elon that this is his new angle on technology. I’m so glad Elon just gave laughing emojis to Pat’s dipshit claims about Tesla’s “real business” and didn’t acknowledge his existence. You know his smooth piggy brain shorted when he saw that: His archenemy laughed at him publicly without giving Pat the benefit of his attention. The half-hovel got a few more cracks in its wall plaster that night.

I love how Pat is blaming a billionaire's greed and corner cutting for why the sub failed and not the fact the guy hired the submarine engineer equivalent of Jackie Singh because he didn't want his company filled with white guys. Well maybe paying a street shitter a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and they used to pay a white man a quarter for is greed and corner cutting.

I love how Pat is blaming a billionaire's greed and corner cutting for why the sub failed and not the fact the guy hired the submarine engineer equivalent of Jackie Singh because he didn't want his company filled with white guys. Well maybe paying a street shitter a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and they used to pay a white man a quarter for is greed and corner cutting.
Jews gonna Jew! Why is fatso so anti-semitic calling the OceanGate people such corner cutting, penny pinching Jews? Very troublesome.