• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat slanders the good name of Mr. Softee

Prison Enjoyer

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Rick's back on X after an 18-hour absence (reason unknown) and chatting it up with his good friend Robert again, this time about his dad.
111.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Rick's such a shitty victim.
Screenshot_20231103_123012_Chrome.jpg

When people say “patposting is dead” or “patposting is for faggots” this is what they’re talking about

Not a single one of these tweets is worth posting here
Out of all the "patposting-is-dead" folx you're the only one that actually seems to be legitimately upset by it. Is that gayer than patposting itself? I vote yes, obviously.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Rick's such a shitty victim.
View attachment 163226

Out of all the "patposting-is-dead" folx you're the only one that actually seems to be legitimately upset by it. Is that gayer than patposting itself? I vote yes, obviously.
I thought we were all just trying to summon the Retard Genie that makes Pat do dumb shit and reinvigorate the Patposting community.

Patposting is dead
Patposting is dead
Patposting is dead

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
What a shitty defense. If calling out lazy content is upset then consider me triggered.
Defense of what? I just admitted that patposting is gay.

I just think that going to the patposting board to whine about the presence of patposting is significantly gayer. Especially when that person is actually upset about it.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
‎
‎
Forum Clout
i don't understand how Boomia can interact with this idiot so frequently. Arguing with someone who is willing to openly lie 100's of times a day seems fruitless
The Jews wandered in a desert for 30 years, shaded by a holy cloud dispensing manna from heaven. Verily, a sign of God's benevolence.

The unbelievers among them decried the blessing from their Lord, the same meal for months, for years, for decades.
For the believers, their trust in the Lord made it easy for them. Therein lies a parable for mankind.

God rewards those who are patient and steadfast in their belief.