• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat said this was his first swatting in the brief?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! BERNARD TRAMMEL KILLER ESCAPES PRISON! DID NOT ENJOY IT!

c26966b9f1e5f6bce089e7bc23a12265.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Not just that it was the first, but also that the police response violated his 4th Amendment rights. It’s a key part of his lost. So if this goes to court, every recording and bit of evidence will be entered into court and part of the public record!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
There are tweets of his from before Norm-11 where he talks about being swatted. But then he has also said it started with us.
Being swatted, having people actually show up, having his house and vehicles vandalized all dating before us by years in some cases.
Fox10 the Milwaukee affiliate that interviewed Patrick in his house agreed with this to the point they removed their TV coverage and dropped their online articles about Patrick - again, AFTER they spent the time going to his house.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im sure pat has been playing the " I was a good boy" to his lawyers but when these bodycam vids get reviewed and it shows he was belligerent and uncooperative. It might justify showing up on guard every time and it might justify that they need to put cuffs on him at some of the visits. It will be interesting to see what happens nexxxt.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Im sure pat has been playing the " I was a good boy" to his lawyers but when these bodycam vids get reviewed and it shows he was belligerent and uncooperative. It might justify showing up on guard every time and it might justify that they need to put cuffs on him at some of the visits. It will be interesting to see what happens nexxxt.
Hopefully they have his boastful tweets about how he tore strips off the poor officers who had responded.
How it took 6 of them to hold him back.

And that they start reviewing all the weird things he said during. Pat is too low IQ to have not let something slip that ties him directly or at least to knowledge he shouldn't know without being involved.

edit: MKE PD that is

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Being swatted, having people actually show up, having his house and vehicles vandalized all dating before us by years in some cases.
Fox10 the Milwaukee affiliate that interviewed Patrick in his house agreed with this to the point they removed their TV coverage and dropped their online articles about Patrick - again, AFTER they spent the time going to his house.
Patrick has been playing the besieged victim but also the toughest guy around act since long before we came around. When we actually fucked around with him and he couldn't turn it off like his fake version or outsmart us with great lines about anally raping our mom, he freaked out and you got the last 6 years of mental degradation and weight gain.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hopefully they have his boastful tweets about how he tore strips off the poor officers who had responded.
How it took 6 of them to hold him back.

And that they start reviewing all the weird things he said during. Pat is too low IQ to have not let something slip that ties him directly or at least to knowledge he shouldn't know without being involved.

edit: MKE PD that is
We have only seen/heard two of his outbursts ( niki recording and this audio) who knows what the other bodycam visits contained but even those show that Pat was unpredictable since the first visit.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Fox10 is not a Milwaukee affiliate, child. These are your delusions again. PBS is on channel 10. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’d love to know how he’s painted himself to his lawyers with all of his lies and bullshit. Be great for his lawyers to lose it on him behind close doors once the truth comes out about how he REALLY behaved during all of these interactions.

“YOU DIDNT TELL US EVERYTHING! WHY DID YOU LEAVE SO MUCH OUT?!?!”

“There’s only one side to every story and that is my side, lawyer child”

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
We have only seen/heard two of his outbursts ( niki recording and this audio) who knows what the other bodycam visits contained but even those show that Pat was unpredictable since the first visit.
Honestly the bodycam footage would be the greatest thing since Josiah. After this case is dismissed we have to bend our collective autism to the singular task of getting it.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

From his tweets we should expect:

Pat being a mong and not letting them see nikki after it was reported she had been hurt/killed
footage of officer talking to them through the cctv cameras and what Pat actually says.
refusal of Lyndon being allowed to look over the apt to make sure everything is ok and his threats of kicking down the door

I imagine every action from the beginning has pat being belligerent and aggressive (at minimum) and likely to bury him at any trial.