• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Pat resists temptation

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1659756641159.png

"He had this crazy look in his eyes, it's hard to describe..."

BudDickman

I think if you'd let that run another two weeks we'd have corkscrew dick pics from it.
There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking to do here.

I didn't want to just wait indefinitely because these TextNow numbers get recycled if you don't use them for a couple days. So I would have had to login to that account and send some random text message to someone every day or two for however long it takes him to hit me up again.

I also felt gay as fuck coming on to him as a woman and even worse when he didn't jump on my advances. What's a chick gotta do to get some corkscrew dick?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's pulled the "I'm flattered but happily married" line before at the first sign of anything flirtatious. It's how I know he's never been an Old Testament Sex God. He doesn't know how to flirt or deal with flirting at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting in the bar and a girl said "Hello, my name is Denise" and he responded with "I'm flattered but happily married".
100%. He’s such a dope with zero game and married the only two women he’s had sex with. He thinks any woman making small talk is hitting on him. Same with MM Schill who claims she’s gets hit on “everywhere” yet to her the Starbucks employee asking for her name for her order is “hitting” on her.