Pat referencing the classics

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.

6D188C9B-C830-4C61-A9D8-F63A38917570.jpeg

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
The cops were required to respond, and never believed for a second that he had a nigger meat factory in his basement. He tried to make out that they had their guns ready to draw on him, but it's obvious they just had their hands on their belts like ALL cops do...

Pat's a big badass, but also a helpless victim... Pick one and stick to it, Fatty Patty.

G

The cops were required to respond, and never believed for a second that he had a nigger meat factory in his basement. He tried to make out that they had their guns ready to draw on him, but it's obvious they just had their hands on their belts like ALL cops do...

Pat's a big badass, but also a helpless victim... Pick one and stick to it, Fatty Patty.
Fun fact: "Nigger Meat Factory" was the name of my band in high school.

What the fuck does "running on VPNs" even mean? Does this fat fuck mean using VPNs?

How is he this far into the process and still hasn't picked up the terminology?
oh my savoury beef tartar baby child.
stalkers run on vpns then post to UNSECURED contact forms so I cant backtrace their router port ip socket.
you would know this if you had advanced college understanding of the FCC (felony chat communications)
Im sorry you're so stupid.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I love how his Twitter followers just believe anything that he claims (when they're not demanding a praying mantis story, that is).

The same retards who genuinely believe (they'd tell you if they didn't) the SWATting bullshit also unequivocally believe that a Japanese pilot who held two very different roles in Pearl Harbor collapsed into Pat's beefy arms, crying for forgiveness.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Hey Mr. Patrick S. Dipshit:

I have never used a vpn for contact form trolling and some of the emails that got you really worked up I sent from my personal address I’ve had for nearly 20 years. Why would I take such risks?! Oh that’s right because I haven’t broken a single law you stupid fat mother fucker. Go ahead and subpoena Google and find out who I am. Most people on here take precautions not to be doxed by each other, they don’t give a fuck if you know who they are.

P.S. nice beefers