• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is dead.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It has to fizzle out at some point. Realistically, how many more times can one guy embarrass himself? There was the adirondack snatchings not to long ago, which gave us pat being a cunt to a brother man posing as the unwitting thief, but it does seem like things are tapering off. Eventually his car will call it quits and we can all laugh at the Chevy Aveo he'll have to settle for.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
It feels that way but he always seems to find a new way of embarrassing himself out of nowhere. Even if the glory days are over, I think they'll be at least a few more big incidents involving pig before all's said and done. There's still his lawsuit against the city and his ongoing battle with Leslie could end up having a more hilarious conclusion than we think, such as him getting banned permanently from Twitter and him losing his mind on other social media platforms again.

Something I can predict definitely won't be happening though is him losing weight and/or getting a job.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
He stole his own chairs the other week and got the news earlier this month that the MPD is laughing off his lolsuit. This is just a small lull in the ebb and flow of Patardation. He'll probably shut his own electricity off next month and roast like a fat pig he is or try to get on the news again. Maybe he'll sperg out at the wrong person finally and get arrested for losing a fight he started. Maybe he'll get shot to death at a stoplight by one of the delightful local youths. Maybe he'll shit his pants in public again and tell the world about it. All are fat possibilities. :image_9250:

But at this very moment patposting is dead, yes.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
1719500427878.png