• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat now denies his ADHD

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Previously...

1698914735199.png
1698914777915.png
1698914799316.png
1698914827323.png
1698914875764.png
1698914900455.png
1698914943850.png

Yesterday.

1698914989478.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
This is how women and little kids argue, debating adjectives or adverbs instead of the actual point and when that doesn't work, just gaslight the entire situaiton and then you get to play memory and semantics games instead of the actual point.

He is a 10 year old fat mama's boy

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What the fuck is he even talking about? Like Hershey sold cocaine? What does that mean? Seriously? What the fuck does that mean abd what the fuck is he talking about with the crayons analogy? Patrick flat out sucks at analogies and retards like him are why the SAT's removed the section from the test, because it was too hard (and possibly biased against retards and niggers).

He has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. It's probably a cope he's had to explain his shitty GPA and lack of a real career and direction. Pat doesn't work a 9-5 due to his ADHD, doesn't work a normal job because he thinks he's above it and people who do-

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
What the fuck is he even talking about? Like Hershey sold cocaine? What does that mean? Seriously? What the fuck does that mean abd what the fuck is he talking about with the crayons analogy? Patrick flat out sucks at analogies and retards like him are why the SAT's removed the section from the test, because it was too hard (and possibly biased against retards and niggers).
Fat coming up with his remarks is a lot like watching Henri Fonda picking blueberries.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I'm 10 years younger than Patrick and when I was a kid it was always "ADD". ADHD was like the advanced version that the borderline retards had.
ADHD should thank Jeebus that trooning out came along. Now it’ll be distant second worst medical scandal of the first couple-3 decades of this century.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Remember when he said "ADHD would be considered a super power back in hunter gatherer times because we'd be the ones protecting the camp from wolves at night" or something equally retarded. Easily one of the stupidest things he's come out with.

Also it's so womanly how he tries to redefine all his flaws as something to be proud of. "These aren't breasts, stlaker. They're well defined pecs". "It's not that I couldn't handle a single shift at Target. The job was simply beneath me". "ADHD isn't a disability. It's a symptom of capitalism".

Forum Clout
Remember when he said "ADHD would be considered a super power back in hunter gatherer times because we'd be the ones protecting the camp from wolves at night" or something equally retarded. Easily one of the stupidest things he's come out with.
The ADHD tribesman would be busy shoving a leafy twig up his ass while wolves ate his whole family.