Pat never had the chance to visit the Pizza Man location that recently closed down 😢

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
I happen to like a good pizza. Hell, there's a wonderful prosciutto pizza I've had that I'd kill for.
There's a great place near us that's owned by a guy from Rome. Brick oven, thin Roman style (the round ones, not the square slices). My go-to is the prosciutto and rocket (or Arugula to you.)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
‎
‎
There's a great place near us that's owned by a guy from Rome. Brick oven, thin Roman style (the round ones, not the square slices). My go-to is the prosciutto and rocket (or Arugula to you.)

Is prosciutto a common topping in America? Or do they indulge in that ham shit?

Thin prosciutto, just made with salt - nothing better.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
‎
Reminder - this is Fats' favourite pizza. Ian's mac and cheese pie
View attachment 193295
Fat.
Leaving aside the monstrous obesity of basically piling 5 lbs of pasta, cheese, and alfredo sauce on a loaf of bread, that shit is just nadda piiiizzaaaaaa 🤌

Apparently people love this gimmicky crap though, it seems like every other person is getting chicken and waffles or mac and cheese or whatever other bullshit at these kinds of places.

The original Pizza Man location was like 3 blocks away from the half hovel. Right there on North and Oakland. If you were a fat faggot with bitch tits, you'd pass right by it on your way to Hoolies. Well, that old place burned to the ground a number of years ago, it was definitely arson, and the guy they thought they caught turned out to be the wrong man. Every subsequent restaurant they've tried has struggled in the way the original never did.

The real culprit is still unknown to this day.

or is it???????
1713335687526.jpeg