Pat mocked for his weight by a supposed friend

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I know an 8 year old kid who's in Mensa and he's practically a semi-functioning retard.
The Mensa shit is funny. I was a self-impressed 10-year-old or so and mentioned wanting to join Mensa. My mom, a salt-of-the-earth Catholic school teacher who was the first college graduate in her family, looked at me like I was a stranger and said, “[Little RR], we don’t say things like that. Anyhow, that’s for people who need to be told they’re smart. Not for us.” A fine moment from dear mom. She was right then and still is now.

G

The Mensa shit is funny. I was a self-impressed 10-year-old or so and mentioned wanting to join Mensa. My mom, a salt-of-the-earth Catholic school teacher who was the first college graduate in her family, looked at me like I was a stranger and said, “[Little RR], we don’t say things like that. Anyhow, that’s for people who need to be told they’re smart. Not for us.” A fine moment from dear mom. She was right then and still is now.
She sounds like a Saint on eart and a wonderful mother. If only the Fat Rick had had such a positive female role model, instead of a cunt of a mother, things might've worked out differently for him

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Enjoy the remainder of your life in prison. You are a sociopath. Pat is perfectly sane.

Any day now.

i001196993.jpg
Nice crown vic grill stupids.

PeteRose

He really does think every single text message counts as an individual felony charge. This is not a smart man.

Law Enforcement: "Sir, have you ever changed your phone number."

Fat Celebrity Author: "It wouldn't work in my case. I'm a special boy."

Law Enforcement: "But have you ever tried to change your phone number?"

Fat Celebrity Author: "I'm an extremely important celebrity. I shouldn't have to."

Law Enforcement: "Why do you constantly reply to these messages and encourage these interactions? Haven't you been advised to never reply to these messages?"

Fat Celebrity Author: "STOP TALKING. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND I AM A VICTIM AND YOU ARE SUPPORTING THESE STALKERS!!"

It only escalates stupidly from there and Law Enforcement realizes they're dealing with a lunatic with severe personality disorders.
hes gonna write a book on how to deal with trolls online

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Nothing will ever make me laugh harder than Vos calling Bobby dumb and Bob goes, “yeah but the difference is I know I’m dumb.” Vos at least had the excuse that he’d get ragged on for being dumb. Pat just proclaims how smart he is because he’s a fat dumbass.

PeteRose

It will obviously be a how not to, correct?

Handling Internet Trolls By A Dummy
these arent trolls. these are dedicated cyber criminals who have been doing this for years.

you handle it your way, i'll handle it mine. We tried ignoring them and it got worse. It wasn't until I went on offense they were defeated, tens of thousands of them. They work for me now.