• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Pat logic on private business

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1670438123890.png
1670438149631.png
1670438182561.png

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Here's a fun fact: private ambulances are under the exact same laws as a government ambulance and they contract with local government. If a private ambulance showed up for 911 and refused to help you, they would be personally sued, the business would be sued and possibly the state would be sued.

What Patrick is saying is a nearly impossible scenario. He claimed to work in the medical field btw and doesn't understand that social security numbers are registered through birth certificates.

Huh?

Of course that would be his little loophole. Oh child, I'm not refusing service because you're Republican, I'm doing it because you're a "shit heal". I'm sorry you're stupid and can't tell the difference.
"Oh, honey child. Private businesses are required to provide service and cannot discriminate based on race, gender, or LGBTQ status.

Alt-right Nazi cyberstalker shit mitten is not a protected class, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid."

EMTs have to try to help you but can also deny any request you have. On e they show up, you decide nothing. That includes if you dont want to go to the hospital. So they cant go "Ew, a tranny, Im not touching it." But they can force them out of their home if they decide "actually, my inside out penis feels better now, I'm not going". They also get to decide if your leg gets cut off so you can fit through the car door, things like that. And they can quite literally decide that you're not worth saving in certain events. So yes, give every business that power over clients.

Unrelated, but does this fuckin’ idiot want the US to take cues from South American countries on how to run a government? They all have coups every other election. Countries like Venezuela have been sent back to the stone age in a matter of years
View attachment 82273
It's always hilarious that he has been ripping Trump for trying to overturn the election results but for four years, he was griping about overturning the election results and installing Hillary Clinton as president. Fat hypocrite.

Unrelated, but does this fuckin’ idiot want the US to take cues from South American countries on how to run a government? They all have coups every other election. Countries like Venezuela have been sent back to the stone age in a matter of years
View attachment 82273
Patrick never studied governments in depth to know that doing such things like what happened in Peru is in fact a sign of institutional weakness and are a detriment to society overall. He simply doesn’t put two and two together to realize that these Peru like situations create cycles of coups, far right dictatorships followed by Marxist uprisings (rinse and repeat). Such cycles tie in to devalued currencies and overall instability. Patrick is a true moron who never cared to pay attention to his teachers in high school because he felt he learned everything he needed to know from Marvel and Star Wars. His mother and father were a couple of hicks who saw themselves as cutting edge and progressive and thus enabled their stupid son to become a know it all.

Patrick never studied governments in depth to know that doing such things like what happened in Peru is in fact a sign of institutional weakness and are a detriment to society overall. He simply doesn’t put two and two together to realize that these Peru like situations create cycles of coups, far right dictatorships followed by Marxist uprisings (rinse and repeat). Such cycles tie in to devalued currencies and overall instability. Patrick is a true moron who never cared to pay attention to his teachers in high school because he felt he learned everything he needed to know from Marvel and Star Wars. His mother and father were a couple of hicks who saw themselves as cutting edge and progressive and thus enabled their stupid son to become a know it all.
Patrick took ADVANCED college level classes, child.