• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is drunk and watching the Matrix

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697253141716.png

1697253172865.png
1697253209675.png
1697253292032.png

G

Of course he picks the awful sequel just to be a contrarian. He definitely rides motorscooters because he wants Trinity to peg him.
This whole AP shit is something he heard in his 20s and never needed to say until his transcripts were leaked. I know you guys take my Bowery Boys accent to run with the "he's retarded" but I was an honor student and had numerous "honors" clases. That's what we called the advanced English 1,2,3,4 Honors, US History 1 and 2 Honors and so forth. They were harder but not by much. I got grades in all but foreign languages because they just weren't my interest yet I passed them too with 70's though. Pat is retarded, it's an amazing accomplishment that he got published and his books despite poor writing are still something he could have held pride in. Same with his bylines, they are amazing for a near dropout, but instead of saying I got older and applied myself in search if fame, he lies that he's Good Will Hunting. Very 1.2 move.

Pat is clearly incapable of applying himself to work on another's commands and he often shows a lack of ability to extemporaneously reply with wit and humor or anything that remotely looks genius level. He goes out reads a wiki than opines like he was a fellow at the CFR on matters of war, politics, and policy. He lacks any ability to measure or temper his responses, is devoid of thinking with nuance, and is staggeringly impulsive when questioned, even just for clarity. He clearly could not survive Socratic scrutiny or defend a thesis if he somehow managed to pound out one on his Surface. I routinely reductio ad absurdum him to hilarious results and I sound like guy who works in an abattoir who wears a bloody white coat.

It's obvious Pat can't control himself, which clearly indicates he lacks the forethought needed to succeed in then work world. If he got one thing correct it was recognizing he was a poor fit for the workplace. His best hope to be employed would be as a toll taker or something equally solitary without any need for technical background. He's the most stock character of hard-headed I've ever seen. He really needs intervention but instead he gets affirmation from his horrible wife who shoehorns in things about niggers when Pat is trying to get empathy for his near arrests. My guess is Niki wants him dead by cop or something for a payout. They have nothing resembling love between them.

Forum Clout
This whole AP shit is something he heard in his 20s and never needed to say until his transcripts were leaked. I know you guys take my Bowery Boys accent to run with the "he's retarded" but I was an honor student and had numerous "honors" clases. That's what we called the advanced English 1,2,3,4 Honors, US History 1 and 2 Honors and so forth. They were harder but not by much. I got grades in all but foreign languages because they just weren't my interest yet I passed them too with 70's though. Pat is retarded, it's an amazing accomplishment that he got published and his books despite poor writing are still something he could have held pride in. Same with his bylines, they are amazing for a near dropout, but instead of saying I got older and applied myself in search if fame, he lies that he's Good Will Hunting. Very 1.2 move.

Pat is clearly incapable of applying himself to work on another's commands and he often shows a lack of ability to extemporaneously reply with wit and humor or anything that remotely looks genius level. He goes out reads a wiki than opines like he was a fellow at the CFR on matters of war, politics, and policy. He lacks any ability to measure or temper his responses, is devoid of thinking with nuance, and is staggeringly impulsive when questioned, even just for clarity. He clearly could not survive Socratic scrutiny or defend a thesis if he somehow managed to pound out one on his Surface. I routinely reductio ad absurdum him to hilarious results and I sound like guy who works in an abattoir who wears a bloody white coat.

It's obvious Pat can't control himself, which clearly indicates he lacks the forethought needed to succeed in then work world. If he got one thing correct it was recognizing he was a poor fit for the workplace. His best hope to be employed would be as a toll taker or something equally solitary without any need for technical background. He's the most stock character of hard-headed I've ever seen. He really needs intervention but instead he gets affirmation from his horrible wife who shoehorns in things about niggers when Pat is trying to get empathy for his near arrests. My guess is Niki wants him dead by cop or something for a payout. They have nothing resembling love between them.
The problem with this sweetie is we already knew that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s amazing he’s not a troll
Oh he is. Just a different type of troll. He just doesnt do it for laughs. He does it because he thinks he is going to save the world by sending confrontational tweets to politicians and republicans. Every morning he wakes up and starts his day trying to correct/shame someone. He has been trolling the right wingers for years.