Pat insists I don't stalk him.

G

Screenshot_20220926-002634_2ndLine.jpg

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
The truth is he’s developed a bond with Boomia. In a weird roundabout way almost as a friend. Like the scene in The Dark Knight when Joker tells Batman “I can’t kill you! What would I do without you?”

So now when he suspects an atalker of felony impersonation of Boomia he instinctively rushes to his friend’s defense.

G

Boomia texts Patrick, Patrick says the texter isn't Boomia, Boomia posts the convo.

Boomia W Patrick L
My proof of life to him was a text exchange where he said I couldn't afford a retainer and would use a public defender and I said I probably have 25k in cash in my sock drawer you fat pauper, but I had just traded 20k USA like 2 days before so I only had 12k but I always have 20k Cad in the house so I fudged it. The funny part is there are so many exchanges I don't post thst are funny but they lack really good shit. He has to know it was me with the resending of that pic from like a month ago.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
My proof of life to him was a text exchange where he said I couldn't afford a retainer and would use a public defender and I said I probably have 25k in cash in my sock drawer you fat pauper, but I had just traded 20k USA like 2 days before so I only had 12k but I always have 20k Cad in the house so I fudged it. The funny part is there are so many exchanges I don't post thst are funny but they lack really good shit. He has to know it was me with the resending of that pic from like a month ago.
You need to put all of them in an ebook. You need to become a more successful author than Patrick. We can make it happen.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Is that how much it costs to feed the kids every week?