• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat, Hidden Figures? Really???

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000004985.jpg

Hidden Figures should be a movie about you dodging your debtors exam. Please post other jokes below 👇

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Shane Gillis calling it “Madea goes to the moon” was the one time I laughed at mssp.
He probably started panicking right after he said it. He's the one comedian who will step over his own laughs to move on to another topic because he gets nervous about cancel culture

I'm aware you're not allowed to like anything around here, but I enjoy MSSP

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
:image_9253_m:

Apologies if I'm being a bit too forward--I know how closely you guard your personal life/details on here--but how did you first start listening to O&A?
I had a job in NYC where we would all listen to it in the morning and we went to comedy shows and everything. Me and a couple dudes. We were big fans.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He probably started panicking right after he said it. He's the one comedian who will step over his own laughs to move on to another topic because he gets nervous about cancel culture

I'm aware you're not allowed to like anything around here, but I enjoy MSSP
Well he passed it off like his dad said it but I don’t think his dad is that clever. In one of the early episodes they take a voicemail that his dad left telling an Obama joke but they beep out the second half so it sounds awful. I haven’t listened in a few months but they’re usually funny. The earliest ones are the best but they complain about PC culture a bit too much.
Edit: @Racist Google Intern he blamed his dad on the podcast too by the way.
This is probably my favorite one they did but I haven’t listened to it since I first heard it: