• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat give his opinion on the trooner diaries?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
With us getting bored with him I saw he’s gone back to insulting democrat voters for not being thrilled with the idea of voting for Joe Biden. The 2024 election seems to have the majority of people thinking “either way we’re screwed” but according to Pat and his wackos Joe Biden is the most successful and greatest president ever while Americans are all struggling due to inflation.

Hopefully this leads to him making a major fool of himself since we all know he’s very good at that. Plus he’s fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every election is the end of the world for these people. No matter the outcome, they will continue to be deadbeats who go nowhere in life.
I love how these types claim whatever upcoming election is the MOST IMPORTANT IN HISTORY until the next one in 4 years. Then that one is the MOST IMPORTANT IN HISTORY.

The first election I voted in was 2004 when I was 18 and that’s what they kept saying, most important in history! Then they said it again in 2008 and in 2012 I realized they always say that and it’s bullshit and just a campaign tactic. People like Pat actually believe the bullshit every 4 years that it’s really life or death / end of the world on the ballot when it’s all fake. Plus he’s fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
With us getting bored with him I saw he’s gone back to insulting democrat voters for not being thrilled with the idea of voting for Joe Biden. The 2024 election seems to have the majority of people thinking “either way we’re screwed” but according to Pat and his wackos Joe Biden is the most successful and greatest president ever while Americans are all struggling due to inflation.

Hopefully this leads to him making a major fool of himself since we all know he’s very good at that. Plus he’s fat.
He has been gaining followers doing it so he is riding high on twitter this last week.

1699461707865.png