• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat get a little attention on a tweet so he must double dip

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His thirst for approval and validation on twitter is more important than his daughter.

Notice me!

1703871103110.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The narrative on the January 6 picnic has pretty much crumbled and been disproven, yet you have this small sad state of cultists who can't tell the difference between a shoot and kayfabe who still can't let it go.
I saw the other day Biden will be in Philly for a speech on Jan 6. They’re going to make that J6 nonsense the major part of the re-election campaign and you know they will amplify many lies, half-truth, and exaggerations about that day “we almost lost everything!!!” Etc. It’s all they have and we’re gonna hear about it non-stop until Election Day.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I saw the other day Biden will be in Philly for a speech on Jan 6. They’re going to make that J6 nonsense the major part of the re-election campaign and you know they will amplify many lies, half-truth, and exaggerations about that day “we almost lost everything!!!” Etc. It’s all they have and we’re gonna hear about it non-stop until Election Day.
If Biden doesn’t at least gesture towards the absolutely insane border crossing shit, he may as well throw in the towel. J6 isn’t going to move the needle at this point. I don’t think non-X freaks care a bit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Biden doesn’t at least gesture towards the absolutely insane border crossing shit, he may as well throw in the towel. J6 isn’t going to move the needle at this point. I don’t think non-X freaks care a bit.
The only people I see still going on and on about Jan 6 are the unemployed / mentally ill wackos on twitter / X. Normal people are concerned with real problems, not a bunch of boomer dopes who went into the capital and didn’t know what to do once inside. They even made sure to stay within the ropes.

But this is Biden who has always been a lying useless piece of shit so it will be full Jan 6 / if you don’t vote for me we won’t be a country / sky is falling nonsense while ignoring all the real issues.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Pat's fat, stupid and ugly. He's also unsurprisingly wrong. Section 5 of 14th Amendment clearly states that only Congress can enforce/determine ineligibliy to public office.

But here is the most important thing to remember: during a Spring Training trip in 2018, Pat pooped his pants at a baseball game due to consuming too much bratwurst and beer.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The only people I see still going on and on about Jan 6 are the unemployed / mentally ill wackos on twitter / X. Normal people are concerned with real problems, not a bunch of boomer dopes who went into the capital and didn’t know what to do once inside. They even made sure to stay within the ropes.

But this is Biden who has always been a lying useless piece of shit so it will be full Jan 6 / if you don’t vote for me we won’t be a country / sky is falling nonsense while ignoring all the real issues.
Bidens people are all in on the social media. They really think that Twitter is real. It’s going to be a rude awakening if he doesn’t come up with something concrete that actually helps people right now, and quickly.