• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat explains the atalker bit

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
5.png

Nice letting 50 other people on twitter know you can't spell, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's done it more than once, typos of common words are par for the course for this esteemed professional author. In his defence though, typos are to be expected when you are in a rage, pass out drunk and have sausages for fingers. Oh, and also stupid and fat.
Don’t forget, refuses to use auto correct. He’s smarter than the computer, little one.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He's taking about covid Cumia "manually misspelling his texts" because he's too fucking retarded to realized this forum autocorrects atalker to atalker
he really does browse but not participate

gotta say i first thought we were going too far with it til i got mine autocorrected to atalker as well. It's kinda annoying (cause I'm not retarded so i spell things right and would notice making a mistake) but knowing that the bit is another "fooled ya" in the Fat's lolcow saga, so be it