G

Please let Jenna be a dog owner...

Please let Jenna be a dog owner...

50638519_312223419399915_3122745140948883299_n.jpg

Hahahahahaha

Fuck cats

How much peanut butter does she go trough on a monthly basis?πŸ€”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
β€Ž
β€Ž
I like both, but between us all, I take more to cats.

A dog would love on a mannequin wearing your jacket that smells like you. It's sweet, but still says a lot. Unconditional love because you're the alpha, the one they depend on. You leave a dog alone for a week, it'll starve and probably destroy your home shitting everywhere. Go ahead, leave the food out - it'll eat all of it in a day and throw up on your velvet couch (bad taste in furniture, by the way).

A cat? Knows when it's satiated. Goes in a litter box, or if it's based, you teach it to use the loo. Very clean. Sure they shed, but dogs shed and slobber. The bigger thing is their personality - never met the same characteristic combinations twice, ever. Most dogs are affectionate followers like the grammar school kid in the helmet in the remedial classes - but a cat, if they like you? You earned that. They FAWKIN chose you. It's like when a stray shows up on your doorstep and sticks around - you get that fucker inoculated and chipped, because he chose YOU. You've got a pal for life that you don't have to let outside to shit in your grass.

But I dunno, it's a tough one man. Still don't think it's gay to like em though.