• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat digs up 7 month old post to try and gloat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat cant think of anything creative, so he types one word. Why even bother digging it up if you arent going to say anything?

1704135212589.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pig is the same with sports as he with politics. He has no idea what he's talking about and when he's right, it's by pure chance.

There was no reason to believe Jordan Love would be this good at all, it was pure chance. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or delusional. Pig is a dumb homer fan who never played the sport and doesn't even understand the rules. He has no idea what's going on half the time. And when you think of it in these terms, you realize that this is how he sees politics, as well.

I would just ask him why he didn't put money on some futures bet for Love if he was so confident.
Packers are probably still going to be booted out their first post season game. Plus its Loves first full year starting. Pat has already crowned him and the next franchise QB. He could get his knee blown out next week and never play well again. Pat cant even be a humble fan. Digging up old post to do a victory lap before the regular season is even over and acting like they won something. I dont think pat even knows all the basic rules of football let alone the nuances.

1704136640054.png

1704136664974.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It's either "the Packers are great na na na poo poo" or "the Packers are USELESS IDIOTS and need to put me in charge immediately".

I doubt he could name a single player on the defense or offensive line.

1682649798041-png.114562
He doesnt even watch college ball and thinks he knows how/who to draft. He just repeats what the fella sitting next to him at the bar says.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's either "the Packers are great na na na poo poo" or "the Packers are USELESS IDIOTS and need to put me in charge immediately".

1682649798041-png.114562
Pat's analogies never make any sense and reveal what a dimwit he is. MRI machines can't be that hard to operate since technicians with two-year degrees do it, and I don't think there any consequences to operating them incorrectly except just getting useless results.

Retarded Pat thinks operating an MRI machine is like landing an airplane.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pat is retarded for even posting this ice cold take. there no chance he would be in the conversation. He is having abetter season than most predicted but hardly MVP quality of play.

1704139009310.png

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Fat Tits probably couldn’t name 3 players on the Packers. I’d love to see him try to talk sports with Bob Trucker and Jeff Francesafan down at Hoolies.

Pat is retarded for even posting this ice cold take. there no chance he would be in the conversation. He is having abetter season than most predicted but hardly MVP quality of play.

View attachment 174322

Hurts isn’t in the MVP convo so why is this even a comparison? Hurts has had one good season and a couple meh seasons.

Love’s having a fine season but that’s just a strange and useless comparison. Especially when Hurts is a mobile QB, they almost always have lesser passing stats than pocket guys.

Pointing to stats is also something surface level retard fans do anyway. Blake Bortles had a 35 TD season once and he was one of the most inept QBs I’ve seen in a while.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Fat Tits probably couldn’t name 3 players on the Packers. I’d love to see him try to talk sports with Bob Trucker and Jeff Francesafan down at Hoolies.

Hurts isn’t in the MVP convo so why is this even a comparison? Hurts has had one good season and a couple meh seasons.

Love’s having a fine season but that’s just a strange and useless comparison. Especially when Hurts is a mobile QB, they almost always have lesser passing stats than pocket guys.

Pointing to stats is also something surface level retard fans do anyway. Blake Bortles had a 35 TD season once and he was one of the most inept QBs I’ve seen in a while.
Wouldnt want to compare him to the actual top 4 MVP possibilities. It would show what a shitty take it is. Its pat once again finding stats that fit his narrative but arent even a part of the actual conversation.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

View attachment 174322
Hurts isn't in the conversation either. Compare him to Lamar or Purdy you tub of shit. (Hurts sucks and the eagles offense is predictable trash. Ya love to see it)

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
They talk about Jordan Love on Boston sports radio because Mike Felger is from Milwaukee. They've been saying for two years now that the Packers would literally be the luckiest franchise in the history of American sports if it works out that they managed to go from Brett Farve straight to Aaron Rodgers straight to Jordan Love - if Love actually pans out. The odds of getting 3 viable quarterbacks in a row, never mind franchise quarterbacks, NEVER MIND HALL OF FAMERS - is like one in a bazillion trillion. It's kind of a running joke on 98.5 that Jordan Love doesn't suck, and even just that by itself means the Packers have a horse shoe up their ass.

I refuse to believe Patrick S Tomlinson, the man who didn't know the National League doesn't have a DH, is a good enough evaluator of quarterbacks that two years ago he knew he'd be this good.
Ready for Toucher and Hardy?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat cant think of anything creative, so he types one word. Why even bother digging it up if you arent going to say anything?

View attachment 174314

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

1682649798041-png.114562
If you asked him what the 46 defense is, he'd probably respond "I'm not 46 years old, child", and then immediately put a penis inside of his body.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I know the guy who made the first cheesehead from his La-Z-Boy and I’m pretty confident he would call Patrick a fat faggot w bitch tits