• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat could bust the curve on any exam

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Bust your pants buttons maybe.

d6545c4dd01f675b55164ccaec33a064.jpg

Forum Clout
Pat is a "professional" author who ends sentences with prepositions. I've known plenty of smart people who had bad grammar or spelling, but none of them wrote books for a living. Pat is too dumb to realize that he would have greatly benefited from doing his English homework now that he's a professional author. When Pat's classmates were learning about sentence structure in third grade, he couldn't even sit still in his desk much less pay attention to the teacher.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Weird, I read a lot of books, played sports and finger blasted my chink girlfriend all while also having like a 3.9.
His grades seem almost impossible to me. Even in the 90s, if you showed up at least half the time they would find a way to get you a passing grade on everything. If you missed a bunch of classes, they would send you to In School Suspension and the teaching aides would do all of your work for you so you could pass and they could shuffle you out the door with a diploma.

Meanwhile, Pat's there every day, his mom is the school psychologist, and he can barely get a D in anything. If Tomlinsons were capable of shame, his mom would have died of embarrassment in the teacher's longue every day.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
He would do no assignments or homework. Blame the teachers. Sit the exam. Fail hard. Say it was the exam which was wrong. Repeat for every semester and every year of school.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It all makes sense now. When Pat totally fucked up school and scraped through with a 1.2GPA before PE he was actually using his immense intellect to protest homework.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Best we can tell, yes. He certainly obtained no degree or he'd talk about it constantly.

Safe to say he's an uneducated retard.
Considering he once claimed to have watched all of Kubrick's literary adaptations in an Introduction to Film class I suspect he didn't even get that first semester in.