• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat complaining about rich people again, says his “wife” sent him this link

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Waaaaah I hate rich people! Unless they’re democrat politicians of course who end up multi millionaires while working a public job that pays nothing even close
IMG_2080.jpeg

IMG_2081.jpeg

Only people I hear complain this much about rich people are broke bums who are jealous they aren’t rich. Remember - Pat thinks people like Jeff Bezo’s just “got lucky” and anyone could have created Amazon.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Tax the rich, feed the poor, until there are no rich no more

THEN WHAT

It's always more take from x to give to the most wealthiest faceless blameless organization we have.
It's no wonder these idiots think people are "defending" the rich, they just know who's really gonna pay if their attempts at equity are fulfilled. Go figure every middle class tax cut is labeled as for the rich.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t stand people like this that claim the rich aren’t paying their “fair share” like they’re all openly committing tax fraud. Remember how they all wanted to see Trump’s tax return like they would understand it and be able to find him breaking all kinds of laws?

They are just working the tax codes in their favor - it’s what you pay accountants a lot of money to do - they find LEGAL ways to pay less and they aren’t breaking any laws so matter how “unfair” you think it is. There’s a reason no-income tax states are so popular and tax breaks help bring jobs / companies to areas.

Funny how these types never go after the tax laws and the people that make / enforce those laws - just the rich people because that’s easier.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Does he really think the solution to our problems is spending more money on them? They print unlimited amounts of money already, taking more from some rich Jews won’t affect anything.

When you speak to people like Pat, just stick to simple questions and they have no earthly idea what they’re talking about, same with climate change people.

“We spend on average 15,000 dollars per pupil in public education, what amount should it be to increase pass rates and reduce delinquency? That’s the most amount per pupil in the world, will 20k dollars be better? 25,000?”

The answer is not money, which is a made up inflationary nonsense tool for decades.

Climate change freaks have no idea what percentage of the climate is carbon dioxide, and what percentage is caused by us, but they are so sure of their beliefs they want to destroy the economy for it. This is the average level of thinker now, Patrick Tomlinson. If it fits in a tweet and farms clicks, it’s good and all you need to know.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"when we talk about taxation" "you're not the type of wealth we're talking about"

"we"? this nigga thinks he's a policymaker now lmao

Patrick $0 child support Tomlinson

1.2 has such a simplistic low IQ understanding of the economy that he thinks they're "hoarding" wealth like it's sitting on their bank accounts and not invested into a myriad of ventures

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Does he really think the solution to our problems is spending more money on them? They print unlimited amounts of money already, taking more from some rich Jews won’t affect anything.

When you speak to people like Pat, just stick to simple questions and they have no earthly idea what they’re talking about, same with climate change people.

“We spend on average 15,000 dollars per pupil in public education, what amount should it be to increase pass rates and reduce delinquency? That’s the most amount per pupil in the world, will 20k dollars be better? 25,000?”

The answer is not money, which is a made up inflationary nonsense tool for decades.

Climate change freaks have no idea what percentage of the climate is carbon dioxide, and what percentage is caused by us, but they are so sure of their beliefs they want to destroy the economy for it. This is the average level of thinker now, Patrick Tomlinson. If it fits in a tweet and farms clicks, it’s good and all you need to know.
Maybe he just wants more of this?
1000006284.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
"when we talk about taxation" "you're not the type of wealth we're talking about"

The one time in his life he had any money at all was when he grifted his advances, and he spent the entire time bragging about his income and talking about how much tax he pays, which he hasn’t done since because he’s an unemployed bum.

We saw his income in his divorce documents and he made so little he didn’t pay any tax, and this was the peak of his earning before his book grift, which is long dead.

His net tax contribution will be minus 100s of thousands, yet he still thinks he can discuss tax policy like he commands a shred of authority on the subject.

It all comes down to childish “if I had that money I’d do this” mentality when he demonstrated when he had a small amount of money the one time in his life he was an insufferable elitist braggart fatso about it immediately and non stop till he had to scam covid handouts and his mother in law to avoid jail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

1.2 has such a simplistic low IQ understanding of the economy that he thinks they're "hoarding" wealth like it's sitting on their bank accounts and not invested into a myriad of ventures
It’s amazing how this man who has next to zero accomplishments in his 43 years and not even a college degree believes he knows how to fix every complex problem in the world. It’s fascinating.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can’t stand people like this that claim the rich aren’t paying their “fair share” like they’re all openly committing tax fraud. Remember how they all wanted to see Trump’s tax return like they would understand it and be able to find him breaking all kinds of laws?

They are just working the tax codes in their favor - it’s what you pay accountants a lot of money to do - they find LEGAL ways to pay less and they aren’t breaking any laws so matter how “unfair” you think it is. There’s a reason no-income tax states are so popular and tax breaks help bring jobs / companies to areas.

Funny how these types never go after the tax laws and the people that make / enforce those laws - just the rich people because that’s easier.
Trump even flat out told Hillary in the debate "If you don't want people to do this change the tax code. But you won't because all your friends do the same "

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Trump even flat out told Hillary in the debate "If you don't want people to do this change the tax code. But you won't because all your friends do the same "
Exactly, these types pay accountants very large salaries to keep them for paying as little as possible and it’s 100% legal. I’ve even seen it done with how they buy cars - put their cars on a “business” and that business is in a different state, etc.

When I worked in auto loans I processed a couple for major music artists and holy shit they were all kinds of complicated to avoid taxes. I did one for Maynard James from Tool and it was for his “business” that was some studio that is private and if a different state than whete it’s registered etc.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

He thinks it’s all stored as gold coins in giant vaults and that the rich going swimming in it like Scrooge McDuck.