• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat, Comedian, if he had half a thinkin' meat...

Just all the stuff in the lawsuit, & everything else... he could do a solid 20 on stage before it even started getting boring/repetitive, & if he was actually creative he could run with some of the premises, expand on them, use thematic callbacks...

That would require humility & self-deprecation though.

Fuck it! I might just pretend to be Rick & do a solid 30 on youtube

He couldn't do it because he fails to see the humor in this. The punchline to every setup would be "...and these are the WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO ALL DESERVE DEATH!" All while huffing his cheeks, flaring his nostrils, and giving that trademark psychotic angry smile. Without humility and self-deprecation, 20 minutes of anger towards someone/something the audience doesn't know or care about would be tough even for an experienced comic.

When Pat goes around the house, he goes around the house

Respect. But I actually reckon I could do something deliberately good. Spacedge & his 31 alter-egos have done a great job, undeniable! But maybe we need some new personalities to step-up, from someone.

I might wake-up in the next ruffling of the firmament to decide this is a bad idea, but until then I'll be scribbling (occasionally sprawling) notes.