Pat claims we stole his social security number

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
To do something involving his credit card like opening an entire loan account, wouldnt there be some 2 factor authentication that would require them to send a code to Ricks phone or something?

Im not putting anything out of the question but it seems far fetched

Nah, it’s happened to people I know, with very little info they opened loads and loads of credit accounts and loans. All predatory scumbag lenders who probably know and don’t care about what’s happening. It’s a total nightmare. It’s another reason to not use public social media, there’s so many retards openly posting every aspect of their life for anyone to see. Where you work, when your birthday is, how many kids you have etc etc etc

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Nah, it’s happened to people I know, with very little info they opened loads and loads of credit accounts and loans. All predatory scumbag lenders who probably know and don’t care about what’s happening. It’s a total nightmare. It’s another reason to not use public social media, there’s so many retards openly posting every aspect of their life for anyone to see. Where you work, when your birthday is, how many kids you have etc etc etc
This is glorious. All this time Pat wanted all the attention and victimhood, and he’s getting exactly what he wished for. He might be ruined.
This feels like a bible story

G

I would bet those people had good credit so it made sense to open loads and loads of credit accounts and loans. Rick apparently doesn't even have a bank account, has a large mortgage and a 40k judgement debt over his head. What's someone gonna get opening an account with his identity? $500 maybe?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Someone bought a fucking house and a boat with my coworkers identity. Its taken him thousands of dollars and years to get the shit straightened out. He tried to just take over the mortgage but the bank wouldnt let him. They never figured out who it was as far as I know and never found the boat. They tried to stick my coworker with the cost of the boat. It was fucked. Identity theft scares me. Ive had my checking acct emptied once from staying at a sketchy hotel for work, but the bank had the $ back within a matter of hours.

Edit: also Pats SS number was in the court documents. He put it out there not us.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
To do something involving his credit card like opening an entire loan account, wouldnt there be some 2 factor authentication that would require them to send a code to Ricks phone or something?

Im not putting anything out of the question but it seems far fetched

If anyone would try this it wouldn’t work because he has garbage credit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If anyone would try this it wouldn’t work because he has garbage credit.
48deeca8-00a5-4985-ab30-4815de0ed3eb_text.gif

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
who the fuck is going to open lines of credit for pigger? Literally all this board does is taunt him, like in a playground, and he can't fucking stop arguing and threatening. The big laugh is that he over-reacts so badly and says texting him is a crime. Who would risk themselves and also be so unfunny to commit bank fraud to get at the pig? He oinks about chewbacca noises!

I think pigger and his medicated wife are opening fraud credit cards. Wait for the knock, lying pig.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Lock your credit, dipshit. I haven’t spent the past decade making enemies online and inviting people to come to my house and fight me, but even I locked my fucking credit profile to avoid ID theft damage. It’s not difficult.

Self-employed author who’s only ever sold 300 books MAX is not getting great credit ratings even without all his other ruinous behavior that tanked his credit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Making up all these lies is going to catch up with him. Remember when he lied to a judge about text messages because he thought BDA deleted them? His ass got busted in a court of law and he didn’t hear his better nature whispering, “You’re on thin ice, fat pig.” Lol jk he doesn’t have a better nature.