• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims our rascals are guilty of sexual harassment

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What an overdramatic woman
IMG_2251.jpeg

Is making fun of his tiny penis what he’s crying about?

G

In multiple interviews Pat has said "They've threatened to rape my wife" but I noticed he's never said "They've threatened to rape ME". I specifically remember @FezFuckedBabyLove threatening to titty fuck Pat against his will.
Nobody would fuck her willingly, let alone rape her. Besides the fact that bestiality is probably illegal in Wisconsin, I could get a woman that looks ten times better than her for about a teener of meth.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Nobody threatened to rape that big eared piss tooth. He's living in fantasy land again where he has such a hot wife of course his enemies want to fuck her.

Just you, dude. You're the only one wifing up that one night stand goblin. If she fucked Pat on the first date her history has got to be... Woo boy.
Her history is full of black cock. Only the Brothas decided they could do better in a trailer park somewhere so they booted her out of the circle.

There’s no way she can get a white man higher on the ladder with her history of taking black cock, so Pat being on the bottom is perfect.